WE10 patched on HDD

Yai

Conference
5 May 2003
Düsseldorf
Hi!

can anybody please help me? i can play my original WE10 from HDD, but i don't know how to play patched WE10. what do i have to keep in mind when i am transfering the patched ISO to the hdd. i am using "LordBoGaMi's HDL_Dump GUI 2.1" and its telling me everytime that the patched version is not a PS2 DVD/CD. do i have to do something with the patched ISO before i transfer it?

THANKS A LOT

do you play the original japanese version or a patched one? i am also using HD Loader! but i can only transfer the japanese versions. the others don't work for me. i am transfering it from PC to PS2. what program do you use for this? what am i doin wrong?

Use WinHIIP 1.6 to do this from PC to PS2 HDD
- open WinHIIP
- select the PS2 drive
- select add image two time
- choose the pathed ISO
- push Start
- write the menu name and select Mode 3 and push OK
- wait until transfer complete
- Push OK then Exit
- play it with HDloader

download PPF-O-Matic or use the PPF Image button in WinHIIP

easy as pie

lilybaoh said:
Use WinHIIP 1.6 to do this from PC to PS2 HDD
- open WinHIIP
- select the PS2 drive
- select add image two time
- choose the pathed ISO
- push Start
- write the menu name and select Mode 3 and push OK
- wait until transfer complete
- Push OK then Exit
- play it with HDloader

Hi I followed your instructions and got no joy. Im using the mymy patch and having no joy. When I burn my backup it works fine but when I transfer it over I get nout. Any help on this is muchly appriciated.

Cheers

Hi there,

How i did it is as follow:

patched my game with PPF o matic
burned it very slowly
then loaded it on my HD loader using swap magic.
When the computer asks you to insert a CD insert the Swap magic
Swap than the Swap magic CD with your burnt CD
And it will copy it to your HD.

Hope it helps.

So bloody easy to transfer a patched WE10 to PS2 HD... cant see how you can have difficulty with it! remember to enable Mode 3 to get the game to work properley once you have transferred the Patched ISO to the PS2 HD.

EDIT: Just to add I ripped open my PC and put my PS2 HD in there to make the ISO transfer extremely fast! took about 3 mins to transfer and it works! Used Fernando's Language Patch and one of the option files available in the Downloads Section.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom