1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE10 patched on HDD

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Yai, 30 April 2006.

1. Yai

Yai Conference

5 May 2003
    Düsseldorf
    Hi!

can anybody please help me? i can play my original WE10 from HDD, but i don't know how to play patched WE10. what do i have to keep in mind when i am transfering the patched ISO to the hdd. i am using "LordBoGaMi's HDL_Dump GUI 2.1" and its telling me everytime that the patched version is not a PS2 DVD/CD. do i have to do something with the patched ISO before i transfer it?

THANKS A LOT

2. samuraispirit

samuraispirit Non-League

17 August 2003
    Hi there!

Did u tranfer it through ur pc?

I am playing we10 from My hdd, but I am using HD loader.

3. Yai

Yai Conference

5 May 2003
    Düsseldorf
    do you play the original japanese version or a patched one? i am also using HD Loader! but i can only transfer the japanese versions. the others don't work for me. i am transfering it from PC to PS2. what program do you use for this? what am i doin wrong?

4. samuraispirit

samuraispirit Non-League

17 August 2003
    I am playing a patched we10 man, It´s working fine on my hdd with hdloader.

5. Yai

Yai Conference

5 May 2003
    Düsseldorf
    but what program do you use to transfer the patched WE10 from your PC to your PS2?

6. samuraispirit

samuraispirit Non-League

17 August 2003
    U said u transfered if from ur pc to ps2, I burnt the image into a dvd and dumped it with hddloader.

7. lilybaoh

lilybaoh Non-League

6 December 2003
    Use WinHIIP 1.6 to do this from PC to PS2 HDD
    - open WinHIIP
    - select the PS2 drive
    - select add image two time
    - choose the pathed ISO
    - push Start
    - write the menu name and select Mode 3 and push OK
    - wait until transfer complete
    - Push OK then Exit
    - play it with HDloader

8. joehax

joehax Serie A

18 August 2004
    download PPF-O-Matic or use the PPF Image button in WinHIIP

easy as pie

9. Cloud1863

Cloud1863 Premiership

10 December 2004
    Stoke City
    Hi I followed your instructions and got no joy. Im using the mymy patch and having no joy. When I burn my backup it works fine but when I transfer it over I get nout. Any help on this is muchly appriciated.

Cheers

10. FiFi

FiFi Non-League

20 November 2003
    Hi there,

How i did it is as follow:

patched my game with PPF o matic
    burned it very slowly
    then loaded it on my HD loader using swap magic.
    When the computer asks you to insert a CD insert the Swap magic
    Swap than the Swap magic CD with your burnt CD
    And it will copy it to your HD.

Hope it helps.

11. djdoc

djdoc Guest

So bloody easy to transfer a patched WE10 to PS2 HD... cant see how you can have difficulty with it! remember to enable Mode 3 to get the game to work properley once you have transferred the Patched ISO to the PS2 HD.

EDIT: Just to add I ripped open my PC and put my PS2 HD in there to make the ISO transfer extremely fast! took about 3 mins to transfer and it works! Used Fernando's Language Patch and one of the option files available in the Downloads Section.

DJ