1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE: PES 2007 PC (US Version) Patching Help

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by kuanti, 20 July 2007.

1. kuanti

kuanti Non-League

19 July 2007
    I'm new to this and I'm having a lot of trouble using an OF with WE: PES 2007 PC (US Version). I've looked everywhere for a comprehensive tutorial but no one explains the process properly (or I just don't get it).

I have managed to get kitserver working and have new kits for the teams, but I don't know how to get PES6 patches or option files to work (to get proper team names and logos). When I try installing the PES6PC SuperPatch, the game doesn't work at all. All I want is to have updated teams and players, and it would be a bonus to have new stadiums, chants, scoreboards, etc.

Can someone please tell me the steps and list the files I need to get everything working? Thanks!