We need this in PES 2009!

Well, I'd have liked to have better goalies and better ball physics (don't know why but I still prefer the PS2 ball physics rather than the PC ones), and something to tweak the team tactics a little deeper.
And well, maybe a third kit already implemented without having to force Juce and Robbie to work again.

But now you opened my eyes. So, these are my official wishes for PES2009:
- Let the players get killed by lightnings like it happened in FIFA 2000
- 15329 tattoos already assigned to the players, even the ones on the ankles, to be chosen in the edit mode like the hairstyles
- The referee must be microphoned, and we should be able to hear what he says
- We should be able to choose the clothing of the fans, and even their appearance, with the edit menu. You know, playing in front of a lot of hot chicks makes the team better.

Come on, if we believe in this, we can get all these wonderful things!!

Ok I think you guys are taking my post a bit to seriously... This isn't exactly on top of the wish list. Imagine how cool it would be though, your opponent is clean through, then BAM! Freak Storm coming through!

Mate, just seeing the list I made you can notice I was having a laugh. It would be good to have players injured in weird ways (like it happens in real life) but I'd be really happy with smart goalies and a little teamplay more..

Once achieved this, everything more would be appreciated, but we should have a good gameplay to build the game upon first of all!!

Back
Top Bottom