WE 2008 is coming out ...

Aku_28

League 2
7 August 2004
FC Internazionale Milano
Hi fellow

i saw this sites the good news that the releases is coming out in 22-11-2007 \\:o/

looks sooooooo good comparing to PES... Is it on PS3 only (and if yes, does it work on european version?) or it's for PC/Ps2/Ps3/x360 ?

pity. one can easly see that it has been done by true KCET not by this shitty team who made pes2008.

thanks for answer thou.

No, of course it's coming out on PS3!
I plan to get rid of PES2008 straight away when it comes out.
Don't expect a big improvement though, it's only one month after all.

Dunno, it might be.

The WE series always seems much better than the PES releases to me.
The best version in WEJL2007CC on the PS2. Love it!! Especially Fantasia mode.

Roll on WE2008 (i'm going to be disappointed aren't I?!!!?)

Of course you are going to be disappointed, they've only had an extra month after all.
I expect a VERY SLIGHTLY TWEAKED game, so I'm not going to be disappointed.

WE always is better then PES (every year) so thats why im gonna get it also
any u dudes know a good webshop where i can preforder to EU??

I will wait and see how people on here find it, got PES08 and my eyes can't take it, I very much doubt a patch will sort it and I doubt there will be anything new in WE. I'm now playing FIFA and I think this will be the case until 09 is out. I'm just hoping for a "new" game from Konami by then. It's been a while...

Finally got a reply to my email to Konami, regarding the travesty that is Pes2008, I would have thought they would answer in the same language I posted the complaint in but there you go, silly me?
I can't be arsed to translate, it clearly says jack all anyway, I would have posted in the Pes next gen thread, but JB has used his powers of closure...I loved that thread...

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for contacting the Konami customer support team.

Il nostro dipartimento tecnico è al lavoro per risolvere i problemi online e
offline di PES 2008. La preghiamo di avere pazienza finchè gli inconvenienti
non verranno sistemati.

Your Konami Support Team

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
Berner Str. 103-105
60437 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

Local Court of Frankfurt am Main: HRB Nr. 24990
Managing Director: Kunio Neo, Kazumi Kitaue

You're right it says nothing of note, only that the technical department are at work tyring to fix both online and offline problems. They ask you for patience and say they will contact you.

You're right it says nothing of note, only that the technical department are at work tyring to fix both online and offline problems. They ask you for patience and say they will contact you.
I figured as much.. many thanks for the translation..:applause: My post was quite large and covered allot of points, I live in hope they are talking about more than the lag and stutter but I doubt it!...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom