we 2008 classic teams. stats

basha2010

Non-League
23 June 2007
hey,
Does anyone have the stats for the classic teams like Brazil, france, etc.
and also the pes shop players. if u have a
LINK
plz post it here.
thx

Hey J-vader long time no see ;)
Somehow i knew your name would come up in a thread like this :)

Where does this "immense" intrest for stats come from?
I agree that stats are important to emulate a realistic and ballanced feel between different players, but come on...

Are the "numbers" of the stats really that important? Isn't it way more important how these stats relate to the actual gameplay
(feeling the difference between different players)

Stat numbers are the least of my worries for the new WE/PES game, actually... I'm not worried at all :)

hi console, i dont know if i can explain my stat obsession but here goes...... me and four of my mates have been playing pro since day one and we all have different teams. when a new game comes out we put all the players in middle and take turns to pick a player and put him in our existing squads. so if a player is coming on the jap version with good stats i can sign him before the english version comes out, thus giving me a better team than my mates. and thats about it, the thing is me and all my mates feel the same way about finding stats and all we ever do is play pro evo, so this is why i'm addicted.

by the way if you get any stats please post them or pm me. cheers catch ya later

Back
Top Bottom