1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

we 2008 classic teams. stats

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by basha2010, 7 July 2007.

1. basha2010

basha2010 Non-League

23 June 2007
    hey,
    Does anyone have the stats for the classic teams like Brazil, france, etc.
    and also the pes shop players. if u have a
    LINK
    plz post it here.
    thx

2. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    So far we have a handful of screenshots mate. A biiit early for this request I think. ;)

3. J-vader

J-vader Guest

Surely someones got a little bit of stats for us

4. Puschkin

Puschkin League 2

30 July 2005
    Krapina, Croatia
    Real Madrid, Dinamo ZG
    Now this is just sick ppl..

5. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin

6. [CoN]sole

[CoN]sole Dutch pride

7 May 2003
    The Netherlands
    Argentina/AC Milan
    Hey J-vader long time no see ;)
    Somehow i knew your name would come up in a thread like this :)

Where does this "immense" intrest for stats come from?
    I agree that stats are important to emulate a realistic and ballanced feel between different players, but come on...

Are the "numbers" of the stats really that important? Isn't it way more important how these stats relate to the actual gameplay
    (feeling the difference between different players)

Stat numbers are the least of my worries for the new WE/PES game, actually... I'm not worried at all :)

7. J-vader

J-vader Guest

hi console, i dont know if i can explain my stat obsession but here goes...... me and four of my mates have been playing pro since day one and we all have different teams. when a new game comes out we put all the players in middle and take turns to pick a player and put him in our existing squads. so if a player is coming on the jap version with good stats i can sign him before the english version comes out, thus giving me a better team than my mates. and thats about it, the thing is me and all my mates feel the same way about finding stats and all we ever do is play pro evo, so this is why i'm addicted.

by the way if you get any stats please post them or pm me. cheers catch ya later