WE 10: anyone know how to get points quickly?

S

soheil1uk

Hi,

Im trying to rack up points as fast as possible. ive already won a few of the cups (only international and european left). I got 1500 points per tournament but nothing at all for winning the Konami Cup (with two teams selected). Should I have gotten 1500 or should I have changed the settings?

Also, does winning a cup again give you the same 1500 points or not?

Im trying to unlock some of the new costumes etc in the WE shop, and with each costing 5000 I dont know what to do once Ive gone through all of the cups. Can anyoen give me any suggestions?

Do I get alot of points for winning Leagues/Master League/International Challenge/Nippon Challenge? If so woulf I get points for redoing them with different teams? (e.g.: international challenge, you can choose from so many different "groups" of teams, does that make a difference?)

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out, its much appreciated.

Do a league on 5mins + 1 star, pick a class team and put a load of crap teams to play, get points for playing the game and should get points for winning the league aswell :)

thanks alot for the info!

Would I get the bonus points if I win the leagues/cups a second time?

Last edited by a moderator:
I started a new master league game. nothing fancy, liverpool in the english league. went from division2 to division1. for every new cup you win/unlock for the first time, you get like 10,000 points.

if im not mistaken, you should get at least 8,000 or 10,000 winning the division2 league cup and the championship. bare in mind for every game you play regardless either you win or lose, you earn 50 points. moving on to division1, for every new cup you unlock, which is in this case the division1 league cup and the championship cup, plus the WE championship (UEFA), you earn 10,000 points each. thats a looooot of points.

i couldnt be bothered about unlocking the rediculous costumes and the hairstyles. but the classic players (which will appear later in your ML game) and the classic teams are cool. :applause: :applause: :applause:

When i first got PES5 i got a option file the first day which had everything unlocked, when i got PES4 tho i played it solid for about a month with mates so i didnt have the 'Need PES' problem :D

Back
Top Bottom