WC2010 patch for PS2

b2y2006

Premiership
23 April 2006
Saudi Arabia
Al Ittihad Jeddah
Hi All,

How about we work on making a WC2010 patch for PS2 version :):)

which will include:

adding teams and replacing them :

addedtion Replace

Europe:
Slovenia ---------- Israel

Africa:
Algeria-------------Togo

America:
Hundoras------------Canada

Asia:
New Zealand----------China or UAE

What do you think ????

We need someone to :
1.re-link all the National teams how are unlicesnsed 40 teams.
2.new faces for players.
3.new kits 3D & 2D.
4.WC backgrounds.
5.new music.
6.new boots.
7.new balls.
8.new chants.

Any candidates :) ????

BR,

B2Y
:)

Last edited:
it's a lot of job to do, especially with relinking teams. i think that we need to relink chants and adboards also when we relink team. with a lack of tools and good afs list it's hard to do. wait till we make a good patch with epl and la liga

Hi All,

Thank you apati , We are not in a hurry on this , this might take some time but , keep in mind if we work togather we will have somthing Great :):):)

BR,

B2Y

3.new kits 3D & 2D.

We have plenty of kits available for PES 2010 PC and we just need to convert them if the original authors grant us permissions, it's not very complicated to do so apparently but we need a detailed tutorial nonetheless. :)) Atlantis posted a template if I am not mistaken. The models are all the same in PES 2010 ? A single model with/without the collar ?

I think it'd be a very good idea if someone starts a thread about PS2 kits (PES 2010), conversions will be posted there (literally ALL the available kits around for various clubs/leagues and national teams), the thread will serve as a resource/download center for the community based patches (and the personal ones). I mean it's just easier if you go to a single place and download the kit you're looking for.(Already indexed, resized and adapted). It will be very handy once a relink tool is available. :P

2.new faces for players.

We have to determine our needs first. :))

Hi All,

Guys I got all the new National kits ready with PS2 templet...

the missing thing now for us is the relinking :( we need someone to relink the kits for us :( any Ideas???

Faces we can ask brother Sekularac I think he will not let us down if it is ok with him :):)

BR,

B2Y

About the replacing teams for example in Europe, is it possible to do something like this:

Slovenia replacing Israel

and than in the non-playable teams:
Israel replacing San Marino (worst european ranked team)

I think you got it right but moving teams to non-playble teams is not possible ...

2+

BR,

B2Y

Last edited:
Hi All,

Kits ready DB ready , but relink National teams still :( we need someone to relink the kits for real kits.

BR,

B2Y

give me a list of teams u want me to relink the kits for and i'll try to help you. Make the list like this example:

Austria - Anderlecht
Belguim - Brondby

ectt...........

Do all national teams have short number on the right hand side?

And can we use Classic Teams in WC mode? If so you can put some teams over them

Last edited:
Hi Jay,

Yes , most of the teams have the number on the right(shorts)

i am not sure if the flages for the Classic teams are shared , but I will check:)

If ok to replace I will put in Classic teams :

Argentina --- Bolivia
Brazil --- Vanzeula
Holland --- Luthania
Italy --- Iceland
France --- Slovenia
UK --- Mecdonia

BR,

B2Y

Last edited:
Hi all,

it is offical we can not replace the classic teams with others becuse they use the same Flags as the in game teams of :

Argentina
Brazil
Holland
Italy
France
UK

BR,

B2Y

Hi all,

it is offical we can not replace the classic teams with others becuse they use the same Flags as the in game teams of :

Argentina
Brazil
Holland
Italy
France
UK

BR,

B2Y

I think i may be able to relink the flags to another club. That way you can use OF emblem to use for club.

Check your PM mate i have relinked all the teams for you and also the kit settings are done. Test it out for me if you will i aint got my PS2 back from me mates house yet. Plus if some kits need collar adjusting write me a list to fix them.

Well, i had a try at relink the flags and the method works. I swapped Ausrtia team id for Bosnia team id pes6, but the player data must be linked to another file. But if you look at the scren shot you see we can now register more players to national teams;)

hi jayz123 some great work your doing with hex editing you seem pretty good at it.I hope you dont mind answering these questions im just curious as to if these things are possible?

1- can we using hex edit add in textures such as muddy pitches that where in pes 2008 ps2 for example? the pitches seem to clean

2- would we be able to hex edit stadium bins from pes 6/2008 to work in 2010 i tried various layouts with the bins non hex editing of course none worked

thanks

hi, very good sound here :ROCK::BOP:

jayz123 is there any chance to hex boot (decrease number of layers or to reactivate boot bins) in pes2010 :?.
please give us a little hope :CRY:

TX ;))

hi jayz123 some great work your doing with hex editing you seem pretty good at it.I hope you dont mind answering these questions im just curious as to if these things are possible?

1- can we using hex edit add in textures such as muddy pitches that where in pes 2008 ps2 for example? the pitches seem to clean

2- would we be able to hex edit stadium bins from pes 6/2008 to work in 2010 i tried various layouts with the bins non hex editing of course none worked

thanks

Hi mate,

I'm not too good with the stadium bin files. I have never hex edited those files. If i remember correct Foreverwe used to hex edit the stadium files, not to sure if he still comes to the forum any more though.

For the mud texture i'm sure it has to do with 1 of the Alpha images in the bin file. I try too look into for you.

Cant beleive Konami gave Burnley there own chants slot. Bloody mad lot they are.:SHOCK:
From what i can see only Arsenal, Chelsea, Burnley, Liverpool & Manchester United have there own slot for EPL teams

Last edited:
hi, very good sound here :ROCK::BOP:

jayz123 is there any chance to hex boot (decrease number of layers or to reactivate boot bins) in pes2010 :?.
please give us a little hope :CRY:

TX ;))

I know mate it's a shame about the boots. I managed to find the file that allocates the boot layers, but whatever i assign to slot 1, it just repeats for the rest of the boot slots even if i change each slot to different layers. I'm losing my mind trying to fix this. I did it for PES6 but not 2008, 2009 or 2010. Konami shit on the PS2 user:CONFUSE:

I did make a 3 in 1 boot pack with adidas, nike & puma but its the only choice at the moment.

If you dont want a layer to show just set the hex number to "00"
For the boot model you can choos "01" or "02" these are the first 2 images that you see when you open the boots file in GGS.

I will upload the relinked SLES & param file so you can have licensed EPL, also i remade all edit mode kit layers for shirts, shorts & socks to real brand layers. You can make almost all teams look authentic. I must finish making edit mode 2dkits for now, but the new 2dkits in edit mode are a pain in the arse compared to previous versions.

Last edited:
I am just wondering how much you guys have done so far? I can't wait to enjoy patch :)

Hope World Cup is coming with your patch ;)

Hey guys, "Winning Eleven 2010: Challenge of the Blue Samurai" is out right now. The game feels awesome on PS2, much more improved from PES2010.
¿Why don´t just make a translation patch for it?

Wish i know how to do it... the game is worth the effort (¿where is Fernando right now?)

RAG74

Back
Top Bottom