was I sold a dud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCRO

Championship
6 April 2003
you are here ->
I got WE9 a few weeks ago, but being on my holiday in Croatia I had to buy the copied version (pls. no warez warnings, its the only choice here)

But I was surprised that much of the game was in English. Not only menus but in game text, the stats, the entire edit and create menus and all the helps.

Plus I got 8 new coasters trying to patch it, before it dawned on me, this may already be a patched version! Which is why my every attempt crashes the game after the PS2 screen.

Can ayone tell me just whats in english and what in Japanese in the ORIGINAL we9? The edit mode? The help screens? The statistics in edit player? Training mode?

thanks

in the upatched version everything is in japanese, except the options at the beginig of the game and the edite mode options. ther rest japanese, training etc.

hey man, so your in cro hey. lucky duck
where are you from originally? like where do u live if you went on holiday to cro. just interested

It sounds like you do have a patched version of the game mate. This means that you wont be able to patch it yourself

And as this thread is bordering on the illegal, we shall say no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom