WarHawk(PS3)

Just tried loading it up then and worked fine :) Seems like a decent game, though there was only six people or so in my game so not too action packed. Controls of the aircraft takes some getting used to, trying to adjust height as well as direction etc. Not a bad game though :)

This game is actually quite wicked, first game in ages I can play with mates online, upto four players aswell, this game is so much fun, looks nice, and plays great tbh! About time, a good online game with guests allowed :D Some of the battles are epic, theres land battles then you look up to see fire, bullets planes all about, looks so good :D

The headset is sweet, small and cool! :)

I love this game but my PS3 wont pickup the headset!

I don't know, it says scanning and doesn't do anything, also the picture on my game is wrong, the text goes off screen and the text is very small.

you can adjust the screen in the options menu when the game loads of - brilliantly you can just mode the left,right,top or bottom or the screen around instead of having both left/right come in/out

Anyone wanna play 2day? Add me online and we'll take it from there, cant play between 9pm n 11pm, Real Madrid are on tv.

Last edited:
Warhawks been a complete waste of money for me so far tbh. I'm not enjoying it at all. Takes forever to kill anyone with anything, yet they take one shot at you and you're down. Plus I actually think the levels are too big. Bloody annoying that all you can ever find are General ranked games aswell, despite filtering for Command General or whatever rank I am.

Warhawk $39.99 Retail

Maybe you're the type of person who's still a slave to physical media. Maybe you have a crush on the girl at your local GameStop, maybe you're trying to make your shelf of PS3 games more respectable. Whatever your excuse, Sony has you covered, confirming that they'll be releasing a $39.99 retail version of Warkhawk that doesn't include Bluetooth headset this month.

As you may remember, the game is currently just available in a $60 retail package with a headset or in a $40 downloadable form. Though the GameStop listing that originally started this story puts the game at an Oct. 10 release date, Sony has not confirmed that part of the story. We're not going to try to understand the logic behind this SKU, though we wouldn't be surprised if it's (in part) a bit of retailer placation. That's right game store, you're not threatened at all by full, downloadable games that don't even require people to get off their couches. Just go back to sleep, pumpkin

Wahey! Digging this one up from the archives to save the wrath of the mods.

Just gonna say I played this again last night after quite an absence and damn, you forget how good it is...

Great, another game on the rotation list!

That is all.

I've not touched it since the expansion that came out around Christmas time. I think i payed for the download, played 3 games... thought it was a pretty useless expansion and then we moved home. By the time we had the net back i had lost interest.

I'm just keeping it now for the retroactive trophies

As Dylan Jobe says in this PlayStation.Blog post, Warhawk is "almost a year old". Time for a fresh coat of paint! And Sony are obliging, with the innocently-titled "1.4" upgrade actually bringing a ton of gameplay and functionality tweaks to the game. On the gameplay side, two new modes are added, Collection and the great-sounding Hero (each team gets a "hero", who glows and can be seen on the map but is also incredibly powerful). Behind the scenes, everything from the mini-map to the scoring's seen changes, with the addition of new features like "Quick Join", which is Warhawk's name for instant matchmaking. The 1.4 update goes live on July 16 at 0300 Pacific Time, and is completely free of charge.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/07/14/warhawk-v14-update-“free-gameplay-modes”/

Back
Top Bottom