Want to Buy PES6, live in America

AHP

Non-League
5 July 2006
Houston, TX
Cheers all!
I just want to say that I have tried a search for Buying PES6 in America. Just no luck!

What I would like to do is ask if anyone living in the states has purchased this game and where did they get it. I have searched the Internet via google and it keeps taking me to Eur sites to purchase in pounds.

Date is 7/8/2008. I know I am a bit late for the newness of the game, but I have been busy. When is the next installment of the East’s PES.
Name / Date / Time of release would be great! So hard to sift through the bs!
Thanks for the help in advance and look forward to the help.
Thank you,
AHP

Here is the deal. I have played almost every PES for the last 6+ years and I have come to find out that most of the American Versions suck compared to the Eur side.
So I would like to buy the Eur side, also seems to me that the Eur side makes better mods/patches!
Thank you and I am still wondering about this Original post

2009 is, logically, the next step up from 2008. ;-)

That said, it'll be shite, so you're better off sticking with PES6 or PES5.

2009 is, logically, the next step up from 2008. ;-)

That said, it'll be shite, so you're better off sticking with PES6 or PES5.

O I haven't come across the 2008, I will read up on that! LOL But glad to see someone in the states is not satisfied with the crap they put out over here. But with that being said, people in the west don't put soccer/football first.

So I have gone to the website posted above and I am not coming up with PES6. Do you are anyone else know of other websites that sell PES6 for pc?

Thanks for the help again

Last edited:
LOL yea your right! You figured that out by yourself..? I am so proud of you!
Like I said I haven't been around for 2 years, but you knew that because you read posts.
NEXT!

Unfortunately, Konami don't seem to have any sort of direct download store, so you can't legally download the game online.

I would have dearly loved to have been able to pay to download PES 5 back when I had a computer with a CD drive, but no DVD drive. Konami really should get together with Steam.

Back
Top Bottom