Want iPhone... how to get out of existing contract?!

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
Summary... got Nokia N95 8gb in September 08 - 18mth deal, now want iPhone.

Any tips on how to get out of contract ("3") or how much would have to pay - I assume 18 x £24 less amount paid since Sept.

I make it 12 x £24 = £288. Can sell the 8gb to one of those online phone buying places for £140, get an iPhone on contract (free in May?) for around £140... worth doing?

Im the exact same as you. I got the same phone mine runs out end of July but I want an Iphone now

so yeh suggestions people (Tim) :D

Just ring up and complain about the 'poor' service or something, make a big fuss and hope they agree to cancelling the contract?

Or do what i did, ring up and say your dead and no longer need the phone. It didn't work though.

If you do it in a ghostly voice it works eventually. They will first reject you, but then say they will regret it and you will haunt them, if they don't cancel the contract.

Then find out where the telephone person lives and tie strings to objects in their house. Then when they get home, fling all their shit all over the place and make ghostly wooing sounds.

Then ring up the next day and voila! you are out of a contract! - Its a bit long winded, but if you want to get an iphone and break your contract, it is the only way.

Back
Top Bottom