Vram issue

jonah66

League 1
6 October 2003
I have a gtx 960 graphics card with 2 gb vram but in the settings exe its only showing 968 MB of vram, although it recognises the correct card.
Anyone had similar issues or can help?
Cheers

Anyone else getting this after DLC update ?

HK16D8V.png

14886139_1165447213536951_1256696985_n.jpg

@Hawke friend I'm with this same problem. so a bug information or affect game performance? And you managed to solve?

Its a know bug after updating to Konami patch 1.02..many people on steam forums complaining of the same bug...waiting for official fix..but you can fix it by following the video below.

Cheers Hawke, I tried this yesterday from another video but got an error message "dxcpl cannot run on this pc, try another version" or something similar.
I'll have another go.

Nope, dxcpl.exe not working on my Windows 10 machine. Have to wait for the official fix I guess.

Windows 10 32 bit.
"This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC check with the software publisher".
Latest drivers for the GTX 960.

Pes 14 and 15 does the same thing too as far as I'm concerned. My 980Ti shows 2 GB instead of 6 in Pes 14. But didn't have any performance issues though. Maybe it's just showing wrong numbers.

Pes 14 and 15 does the same thing too as far as I'm concerned. My 980Ti shows 2 GB instead of 6 in Pes 14. But didn't have any performance issues though. Maybe it's just showing wrong numbers.
Yeah but with this bug since 1.02 some people can only play on medium settings..when before the update they could play on high...konami are aware of this and are looking into it...apparently.

Yeah but with this bug since 1.02 some people can only play on medium settings..when before the update they could play on high...konami are aware of this and are looking into it...apparently.

Oh yeah, right.

Having Vram lower than 1 Gb won't let you use High settings (happened with me with ny old laptop with Pes 14. Used Jenkeys File Loader to overwrite back then. )

Do you think they're gonna actually fix it?

Oh yeah, right.

Having Vram lower than 1 Gb won't let you use High settings (happened with me with ny old laptop with Pes 14. Used Jenkeys File Loader to overwrite back then. )

Do you think they're gonna actually fix it?
Well they say so..but this is Konami...they need to fix this and the PC celebration bug.

Back
Top Bottom