1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Virgin Media rolling out 20mb service

Discussion in 'Technology' started by spaceman, 26 March 2007.

1. spaceman

spaceman League 2

18 June 2003
    Blackpool
    Blackpool
    As it says over the next few months all existing 10mb customers will receive this upgrade in speed at no extra cost. Although a letter i have received reported the current 10mb cost would rise from £35pm to £37pm soon, i assume this will not affect me as i have an everything all in service for £85pm.

2. MonkeyJug

MonkeyJug Steering 747s Up Above U!

15 December 2001
    Southampton
    Glasgow Rangers
    lucky you!

i strugge to reach 2mb on my crappy adsl line...

i thought surrey had it all! :p

3. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Yes! I am 10mb on NTL (Virgin now). Woohoo!

4. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Is the upload going to increase? Thats all that matters to me right now. 10mb is fast enough for me anyway. I just want to be able to upload faster now.

5. spaceman

spaceman League 2

18 June 2003
    Blackpool
    Blackpool

No word on that, although the last few weeks i have been able to upload at 100kbs when in the past i have struggled to get up to 50kbs, so hopefully yes.

6. Lewismac10

Lewismac10 Master League Legend

22 May 2007
    im on 4 but downloading takes the biscuit :( im lucky to reach 50 on some torrents