Video; A Season with Tottenham Hotspur on PES 2012

Daisuk

Yiddo
22 October 2002
Oslo
Tottenham Hotspur
Spent some hours recording and compiling another "season review" thing, this time with real time audio and lots of goals, in fact, all goals scored by and against Spurs for an entire season! Here's a season with Tottenham Hotspur on PES 2012, match by match the way the real season is played;

YouTube - The 2011/2012 Season on PES 2012 With Tottenham Hotspur Part I

YouTube - The 2011/2012 Season on PES 2012 With Tottenham Hotspur Part II

YouTube - The 2011/2012 Season on PES 2012 With Tottenham Hotspur Part III

To somewhat document the variety of goals that you can score in this game. Although I didn't particularly enjoy the original game by Konami, patches by various people (yair25 and Fire Patch in particular) made it a fun experience to play through a season. Hope you like it! :)

nice video's!

what's the difficulty level and what Yair patch are you using?
This looks too easy for professional and too hard for regular

Jeez, all realtime recordingings... how many Gb was that?

Last edited:
Thanks guys! :) Most of the games are actually on professional, and some on a beefed up regular (went in to PES Editor to edit some global stats). I went for a beefed up regular in some of the games to create a more "realistic" difference between the teams (for instance the thrashings of Bolton). Also, the Dagenham game, I really wanted a high scoring game, so I set Doncaster's (the team I renamed) pretty low in order to be able to do so. Maybe not so realistic in a way, but 13-0, it could happen, I guess. It was fun to play, anyway. :)

I used yair's 1.0 pre patch if I remember correctly, also Firepatch.

I'm playing 4-4-2 with the wingers yanked up a bit, offensive in strategy, and offensive possession, also with high frequency of position shifting, out wide strategy and some other parameteres I can't remember.

Oh, and yeah, I think it took up nearly 400 gig of data. :D Just really, really wanted the sound from the match, as it adds to the atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom