V / Paulv2k4 FC24 Mods | Gameplay | Career

hello i have question when i launch the mod it also increase my fifa 23 folder from 44.3 to 88.3 i don know why and i also can see that i lost 43gb from 204 to 161 gb can someone please help me
Why you trying to use a mod made for eafc on fifa 23?

Having some fun with the gameplay, i am seeing a lot of stuff i wouldn't regularly, such as this goal where the AI crosses and heads it from almost outside of the box:

But then i recovered:

Exited for what Anth comes up with, we can see alot of gameplay development with this game

Is this mod taking care of defense positioning of the players without having to micromanage each one of them? Do they still retreat and watching the attacking play unfold without doing anything?

Is this mod taking care of defense positioning of the players without having to micromanage each one of them? Do they still retreat and watching the attacking play unfold without doing anything?
Try it by your own, than you will have the best experience to answer your questions with eaz. 😉

No offence. You come across as someone who always has issues and I don't think this is the place to raise them. I'd say don't use it and wait for Anth to start releasing to FIFA Editor Tool.

Yep. They always make changes without checking offline gameplay. The AI rely on many things. Nevermind. V2 has it fixed, which is nice.
i just searched for some tipps and found a post which was saying :
- Load all Mods into FMT, start the game (mods wont work)
- then close the game and launch the game again WITHOUT FMT and normally over EA App
- add -dataPath ModData into EA App

This is working for me, dont know where is the problem/bug but maybe a way for others where it doesnt work

Reactions: MTS
Hope my impressions on the mod don't come too late, just didn't have time to post until now. Anyway, just wanted to thank @Paul-v for the great work he's putting in this year's game too. It instantly brought a fresh feel to the game, fixing so many of the blatantly wrong gameplay "ideas" in the vanilla game; love the AI crossing and shooting variety, the fact that I can now actually defend in this game and it takes some quick-thinking and reactions to do so properly.
These are the most obvious things for now, it's a great start to this journey!

hello i have question when i launch the mod it also increase my ea fc 24 folder from 44.3 to 88.3 i don know why and i also can see that i lost 43gb from 204 to 161 gb can someone please help me
theres a mod data folder in your game directory for fifa. I think the game duplicates certain files everytime you launch it modded so my workaround was to just purge that folder everytime i noticed my storage getting low. Had the same thing//

Way too many players with 70+ ovr in youth academy when using 5/5 scouts, even the best teams irl don't have that many wonder kids

Hi Paul can we just use your gameplay mod on the new TU or will you do an update? Not going to update my game until i know!

Hi Paul can we just use your gameplay mod on the new TU or will you do an update? Not going to update my game until i know!
I did (TU3) and it's crashing if I load the gamplay mod after the splash screen, so stay on TU2.

Reactions: MTS
Ivr already updated my game , how do I remove the mod ? Loaded through ea app but still getting the v at beginning so I think the mod is loading with or without FMT

also i launched the game by the ea app earlier by mistake and not through FMT but the mod was still on, does that mean you dont need to launch through FMT and if i wanted to stop using mod would i need to repair fifa files ?
Hi mate what do you mean by remove start command?

Just tried on TU3 the new version, feels good to be back at low score games, fouls are more balanced now, still a great gameplay

Really loving this one. I put passing to 33 and RF to 40 and its amazing. Wondering if the same Vanilla ref from last page work on this version?

Thanks again Paul.
Sorry, I speak Italian, I don't understand the acronym RF, what is it?

Really loving this one. I put passing to 33 and RF to 40 and its amazing. Wondering if the same Vanilla ref from last page work on this version?

Thanks again Paul.
Quoting myself here. Vanila refs don't work. The game crashes upon starting it via FMT.

Back
Top Bottom