1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Understanding player attributes in BAL... Response?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by pedroL, 21 October 2008.

1. pedroL

pedroL Non-League

26 March 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    SportingCP
    Hi there!

I've been playing BAL for some seasons and my major problem is that my supposed "legend" is not enough responsive... example: when with the ball he doesn't seem to react very well to the moves I attempt to do and without the ball I can't really tackle any player...
    So, would you say that my players problem is related to the "Response" attribute alone or is he lacking another one?
    If "Response" is the major problem, what is the best combination in those training settings to boost "Response"?

Thanks for helping!

2. greenmachine

greenmachine League 1

5 November 2003
    If I recall it correctly , respone is to do with moving on the passes ?

I think what you may need for twisting turning with the ball is dribble control and speed and for tackles, high defence stats.

3. Sub-Conscious

Sub-Conscious Conference

3 September 2005
    Put your training schedule onto full speed and full stamina and watch your response start growing rapidly. ;)

It is split half and half between the two.

4. Gagan_rocks

Gagan_rocks Banned

3 April 2008
    India
    Manchester United
    yep i m on the response thing too :D

i have 3 stars on speed and 4 on stamina
    and response is growing greatly after every match!

5. pedroL

pedroL Non-League

26 March 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    SportingCP
  6. sablema

sablema Banned

27 January 2008
    Here you go:

[​IMG]