The Good:
Gunplay, Acrobatics and charming characters

The Bad:
Not much original here, Lame Puzzles

Sisaxis controls:
Lets not even bother

IGN UK:
8.5 Presentation
Slick and well polished, and the whole experience is brought to life with believable characters and an engaging story.

9.0 Graphics
A stunning looking game, combining fantastic character animation with sumptuous environments and impressive water effects.

8.0 Sound
Predictable but suitably sweeping soundtrack marries well with the lively and enthusiastic voice acting.

8.0 Gameplay
True, there’s nothing here that hasn’t been seen before but it's still an exhilarating, expertly-honed slice of gaming none-the-less.

8.0 Lasting Appeal
It's not the biggest of games but there's some replay value found in collecting the hidden treasure sprinkled through the levels.

8.4/10
Impressive

GameTrailers Review:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28090.html
8.9/10

Should be getting 9's

Anyway PS3 is starting to flex its muscle....FINALLY!!!

Best looking game on ANY console apparently.

Eurogamer 9/10

I'm looking forward to it, hopefully I'll have a HDTV buy then.

[-o<

I became interested with this game because of all the echoes I heard but after watching a 20 minutes video I'm a bit sceptical : graphics are cool but it's just Tomb Raider with a guy. Animations are the same, it doesn't seem very original.

It's going to be a good game, no doubt about that. But I don't think that's what Sony needed. Games with such quality should be created more frequently and not just once a year. It's just another good game in Sony's catalog, but not the game everybody has to buy.

Why do people post opinions about a game they haven't played yet? I am skeptical about every game that gets tons of hype these days. It's so hard to please everyone anyway since we are all the world's best critic.
I think the best action adventure game I played was Wonderboy 3 on the original Sega! Too bad I am not 7 years old anymore though! lol

The gunplay in the demo alone felt something else. They've nailed the feeling of hiding and popping out, I dunno there's just something different/slightly special about it.

High hopes!

I played the game demo and it's sure the best game in ps3 for now

really the game is very exciting that I never bored about the demo

of course I will buy the game as soon as possible.

man I thinked that im dreaming when I played the Graphic 100%.!!

and also the gamplay is okey but I heard that the game is very short..!!

Other reviews say that there is plenty.

Other reviews say that there is plenty.

Weird, what kind of replayability do they say it has?

Man, are reviews even worth reading these days? Maybe to get a general idea, but, other than that, just renting the game and finding out for ourselves seems to be the only option to see if we as the individual will enjoy the game. Pretty obvious, but damn, it's always back and forth.

We don't have a PS3 yet, this was the game that was going to make us go out and buy one, the first PS3 exclusive that looked decent but there's no way in hell I'm going to spend the money if the game is so short and has no replayability, will stick with the 360 :)

I played the demo and wasnt really impressed by the graphic, sure it looks nice but nothing so OMFG. I think Assassin Creed looks better and is more impressive personnaly.
Now I dotn speak of scenario or the game mechanism, just the graphics.

It's stunning to look at, pretty damn decent to play, storyline could be good.

Can't wait to get it.

And IIRC GameSpot gave something like Forza a 9.2 for graphics, and they only give this 9? WTF? Should be a friggin 10 on that scale.

You can unlock skins for your character and a mirror mode that flips the game around each time you die which should mix the entire game up and have you constantly guessing which way your world is flipped.

Other than that ive heard nothing but the devs on gamerTV were saying they wanted this game to have a huge replay factor and that they've worked really hard to give you incentives to keep coming back and playing it again.

You can unlock skins for your character and a mirror mode that flips the game around each time you die which should mix the entire game up and have you constantly guessing which way your world is flipped.

Can't say that sounds remotely interesting to me, so zero replayability it is then :)

Anyone got it yet? Interested in picking this up today.

Was gonna get SingStar, but RockBand is more than good enough!

Dec 7 arrives and I realize that my bloody bus pass has expired, now I'll have to wait to get this game.

](*,)

Everyone who has it is loving it.

JUST BUY IT!!!

61 treasures to find so there is something to aim for

Back
Top Bottom