1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Unable to play online with SUPERPATCH ?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Mattini Lambini, 17 December 2005.

1. Mattini Lambini

Mattini Lambini Non-League

Sorry to sound stupid to all those that already know the answer, but since applying the SUPERPATCH i've not been able to play online?

What's the crack guys?

2. caerdydd

caerdydd Non-League

2 May 2004
    Cardiff,
    same ere,keeps getting "conection lost"

3. Mattini Lambini

can anyone explain what is going on and how I can get around this?

4. Zidane

Zidane Non-League

7 October 2005
    You've got to find opponents that use the superpatch too, otherwise you can't connect. on the german server you find quite a lot of people using it.

another way of getting around this is to apply a tweak by the patchmakers that allows you to use the default konami roster for online games. you will find a link to it in the first post of the superpatch thread in the downloads forum.

Last edited: 18 December 2005
  5. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    this is why its not worth installing the patch, too much hassle, i like the patches last year whr u could actualy use it online and it didnt take half a year 2 make! wolf should of made a patch himself cuz u would of thought that working with otehr people woud release the patch quicker but it diddnt

6. Mattini Lambini

Thanks Zidane, done that and I'm enjoying the patch online, just dont have the rosters/updated kits, but the sounds/balls/boots etc are worth it!