Unable to play online - port problem

Sparky5150

Non-League
5 October 2006
Whether it's actually worth playing online I don't know, but I'd like to at least give it a try. When I select Network mode it gives me an error message 'Unable to transmit using UDP Port 5730' etc etc. I changed my ISP from BT Broadband to Talk Talk Broadband a few months back and had the exact same problem with PES6. I've tried to open that port in Windows Firewall, I've gone into settings and changed the port used for online from the default 5739 to 5730. Can anybody give me any advice on how to go about fixing this? Many thanks in advance :)

you need to login to your router and open the port you dont add ports on windows firewall and why are you using windows firewall if you have a nat router is beyond me anyway
you must add in router services udp port 5739
then add in firewall behavious always allow that service.

I'm not using a router, just a regular modem with a LAN ethernet connection. I've tried disabling other connections, unchecking 'auto' and typing 5730 in the PES online settings to no avail :|

PROBLEM

Hi, can someone help me???
I have port 5379, i can play the quick match, but when i must play with choosen oponnent i can´t play [unable to connect with opponent]....anybody know how repair this?

Re: PROBLEM

I have port 5379, i can play the quick match, but when i must play with choosen oponnent i can´t play [unable to connect with opponent]....anybody know how repair this?

No offence, but you'd probably get more replies if you started a thread of your own specific to your problem. Good luck :)

Hi have you actually played online?? just reading the quotes and currently with bt home hub but still unable to get online can you help??

Re: PROBLEM

I tried to open a new topic, but couldn't so here it goes once more. I have this exact same problem:

Can someone help? It's not just 2 people, I posted this sometime ago and I got a PM the other day asking if anyone has answered me. All I read is how the online sucks, but aparently everyone can enter rooms and play with friends while me and these guys can't! Please HELP US! We want to play this game, no matter how bad it is!

try buying a new router with port forwarding function and open the port (starting with 5... whatever UDP) in the router console.

"Unable to transmit using UDP port 5730. You may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device ie. router settings etc. Assign DMZ,Port Mapping, Configure NAT Table and other router settings to the console. Individual products may use unique terminology."

i have same problem with 5730... if i use goalconnetor 1.5

i use 1.4 and pass... but when it choose team pes is out, disconnect. or not working at all.

5730 error seems to be very common. in ps2 pes 6 too. i open port needed as read me say to open in router, ever without firewall, not connecting.

but it worked first time i played... only one time. now not at all. u do not need a new router.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom