1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

unable to enter match room

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by backleft, 2 March 2010.

1. backleft

backleft Non-League

21 April 2006
    a very very weird problem .. i was playing against one of my friends for more than 45 days .. in community and in friendly matches suddenly i can' join any more of his rooms and vice verse always the error unable to join match room while we can play with the folks without any lag and with zero errorz.....

any idea

2. Shooto

Shooto Champions League

16 April 2002
    Paisley
    Did you install Ultimate Team?

If I start Ultimate Team and then quit when the guys come on for clubs then I need to go to the Dashboard and reload before I can join a game.

3. backleft

backleft Non-League

21 April 2006
    my friend this is pes 2010 amd the erorre is on pc not xbox 360

4. Thefootballing

Thefootballing League 2

15 July 2004
    Arsenal "the gunners"
    When this happens try this: the player that can' t join must wait for the "unable to enter" message and then go back to the off-line menu of the game and then enter online again.
    Meanwhile the match room holder MUST MANTAIN the same match room up. It doesn' t work if the host exit the match room and creates a new one. When you (the guest) enter again the lobby you should be able to join your friend match room you were unable to enter before. It works this way for me with some friends of mine who have a different internet provider than me.

Last edited: 6 March 2010
  5. backleft

backleft Non-League

21 April 2006
    um very greatfull .... thank good that i have seen this post befor i buy new router ... i'll try and give u feedback but thank u so muck for concerning

6. Thefootballing

Thefootballing League 2

15 July 2004
    Arsenal "the gunners"
    No problem ;)...but just wait to be so grateful...let me know if it works

7. zeemeister

zeemeister foxy engine

8 September 2006
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Albiceleste/Blaugrana
    Lami get rid of this fool. LOL.

I am tearing my hair out with the same probelm I'll try to do this tomorrow and see if it works.