Ugly people, bad haircuts and fashion disasters

Dermot

Banned
13 August 2002
New York
Arsenal
I thought I'd start a thread on people sporting bad looks, here is the creme de la creme of ugliness and bad taste. I must start out with the mother of bad haircuts. That was the mullet. It still is sported by a lot of hockey fans in the US, for what i reason I cannot comprehend, I haven't walked up and asked someone. I blame Bono, he had quite a bad one"

bad3.jpg

Here is a typical mullet family from the late 80's/early 90's, I am glad this plague has ceased somewhat:

mullet.jpg

Surely when you looked in the mirror you would realise this is all a little ridiculous no?

In terms of fashion, there is actually one thing that is bugging me these days and that is these "crocs". Everybody is wearing these things, I'd like to put into question why millions of people are buying and wearing these things. They look ridiculous.

crocs.JPG

I left work today and say a guy wearing a dark suit/white shirt/red tie/black pants and on to my horror I looked down and he was wearing these luminous green crocs, have we not learned anything from the 80's?

Crocs are brill. Very comfy and help the blood circulation around the feet. Obviously, I don't think they go with a suit though! :LOL: They're great for the summer and on holidays :)).

you wear crocs????????

My wifes dad wears Crocs and he is a big bastard!!!

He looks like the bloke out of the shield but meaner. I suppose nobody is going to take the piss out of him though :DD

He also lives in Israel and loads of people over there wear them - but it is sunny over there - not like here.

Yes I have a pair of Crocs. Me and the missus both have white Crocs, we look ace wearin them together :)).

The thing is, i dont care how many insults I will recieve now, more than likely from jay, coz i love him.

At the time, the attention it got me was great :)

Crocs are horrible!

Man you're not ugly kevano there's much worse out there, I've seen a lot worse believe me.

Whole site full of ugly people, ugh. http://www.uglypeople.com/

I think he was just referring to the perm so not sure why you thought he thought he was ugly. Quick, delete the post before he reads it, even though I've quoted you and you can't delete that!

The thing is, i dont care how many insults I will recieve now, more than likely from jay, coz i love him.

At the time, the attention it got me was great :)

Fuck the hair - what about the Curtain nets!!!! you crazy man.

You remind me a bit of Gene Wilder. I like Gene Wilder. Very funny.

I never said you was ugly, I just didn't read the post right, haha my bad. You're not ugly. End of. :-pp

:SHHH:

I'd say "me and you can stick together Kev" but he'd probably say ":censor: off mate, you're on your own..."

Back
Top Bottom