UEFA EURO 2016 France / Tournament schedule in 1. post

Great performance Renato Sanches! Congratulations Portugal!!

Renato who? Never heard of him til our group game and he nowhere near on Bayern level or any wonder kid level in my opinion, saw two decent moves from him only. Guerrero, now he is talented.

About Croatia, they played it safe...for whatever reason...its ok for Portugal because they were the weaker side but no excuse for Croatia, they played it safe so they payed the price.

Btw i thought Croatia could won the tournament. Dissapointed. Fingers crossed for Belgium playing this pu**y football tonight aswell.

So proud of the team, we even stood up against Belgium and were playing attacking football after every goal, bringing on two more strikers after 3-0. Way to go out.

Belgium is a real threat with Hazard and with those counters. Good luck to them.

About Croatia, they played it safe...for whatever reason...its ok for Portugal because they were the weaker side but no excuse for Croatia, they played it safe so they payed the price.

That puzzles me too. We didn't play it safe against Spain which has much better team than Portugal. We pressed them high, attacked them fast and won. Then Portugal came and suddenly we looked like that slow, uninterested team from better part of Euro qualifiers that plays just because they have to.

Yeah i even put some money on you to win the tournament after defeating Spain. I still feel like you could easily march trough Portugal if you wanted to.

There was a scene where Portugal had a freekick. Croatia with all 11 man was in his own box, yet Portugal left behind 3 defenders to cover the empty halfway of the field. This was something in the first half or early second half, that scene told the whole story right away.

so far few names anounnced retirement from NT after this tournament...

Czech Republic - Jaroslav Plašil
Sweden - Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Albania - Lorik Cana
Croatia - Dario Srna
Slovakia - Stano Šesták

I think Robbie Keane and Shay Given will be retiring from the Irish NT, also rumor that Gabor Kiraly and his legendary tracksuit bottoms will no longer be gracing international football :(

Am i the only one who is not suprised by tonights results?

Actually I am not surprised at all.

Off Topic
Did you hear about the dead of Bud Spencer, the famous Italian actor? I ask cause I think he was quite famous in Hungary. Once that Italy plays a wonderful match I don't feel like to celebrate. I was raised with his movies :(

Yes and im not exaggerating if id say that the whole nation is mourning.

btw youre welcome Iceland and Portugal, we took this bullet for you two as group winners from Belgium

CMON POLAND! Just play it brave, Portugal right now is - sorry but i have to say - childs play!

Last edited:
Am i the only one who is not suprised by tonights results?

No, if is there a "real" team in this euros, that team is Iceland.....deserved win.

And England have a big problem too.........the Premier League. Like i said a one english friend before the euro, England have a team only with Premier League players and Premier League lives a lot from the hype, then this happens.....im not saying they dont have good players, no, they have top players but, its too much hype sometimes.

If we have a Portugal vs Iceland final and if we lose (i hope not :)) i will be happy too, they really deserve and Portugal is playing an ugly football (Santos need to go out, we are not Greece and we have talent to do a lot better).

And congratulations to Italy too!!

England just needs a proper coach. Players are not enough/over motivated. Player quality is there. They have money, forget the clueless Hodgons and totaly different styled foreign coaches. Get a proper motivator who understands the premiership's play and make it Englands coach. All they need.

England just needs a proper coach. Players are not enough/over motivated. Player quality is there. They have money, forget the clueless Hodgons and totaly different styled foreign coaches. Get a proper motivator who understands the premiership's play and make it Englands coach. All they need.

Maybe a part-time dentist coach, if you know what i mean :)

Playing in the "premiership way" in Europe with only english players will not result, that's my opinion....even with a proper coach.

So many of our players didn't turn up in the tournament.

Hart, Dier, Alli, Sterling, Kane were all shit

Our back 4 capitulated the first time they were tested.

Wilshere has been shit too, it's almost as if he hasn't played any football in over a year

Rooney seems like he's about 10 years older than he really is. Infact it was more like 20 years tonight. Looked like a pub player

Having a dinosaur of a manager doesn't help either

Last edited:
So many of our players didn't turn up in the tournament.

Hart, Dier, Alli, Sterling, Kane were all shit

Our back 4 capitulated the first time they were tested.

Wilshere has been shit too, it's almost as if he hasn't played any football in over a year

Rooney seems like he's about 10 years older than he really is. Infact it was more like 20 years tonight. Looked like a pub player

Having a dinosaur of a manager doesn't help either
Jack only came on after the 75th min during the matches .I agree he didn't make an impact. He played more in the build up to the tourney (friendlies) strange to be picked, he was injured throughout the 15-16 season.

He clearly wasn't match fit, but apart from that he is the most overhyped player in the world (that seems always to be an English player, before him it was Gerrard).

What did he do outstanding apart form one very good match against Barcelona?

Just hope the left side of the draw isnt thas crap as it looks now, if so we look forward to a very one sided final.

Mavraj says Portugal payed Hungary for that draw to go trough :') Its a nice compliment to us so i accpet this.

for a long time i haven't seen better younger (only 18!) player than renato sanches.

bayern did an excellent job, that boy is fabolous. reminds me of edgar davids.

Back
Top Bottom