1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

TV settings

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by loco, 10 January 2006.

1. loco

loco NINJA

12 December 2002
    Dreamland
    Hi everyone:

I currently have a Samsung Tantus flat screen but been unable to get a nice video setting (brightness, contrast, hue, color,etc) that can improve the slight cartoonish look of the game. I would like to resemble the atmosphere of old WE where the ambience looked far more realistic (specially pitches and lighting/stadium shadows).

I´m looking for this kinda of look (WE5):

http://www.issextreme.net/scripts/im...p?id=49&show=4

Rather than the current look (WE9/PES5):

http://ratan.dyndns.info/akakagegame...cer5/top01.png

I would really aprreciate it if someone can suggest good tv adjustments to make my game look better.

Many thanks

2. brownvim

brownvim Non-League

22 July 2005
    the links are dead... using a scart cable usually improves the picture alot.

3. loco

loco NINJA

12 December 2002
    Dreamland
  4. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
  5. loco

loco NINJA

12 December 2002
    Dreamland
  6. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Great. Did you click on the link I posted? Buy one of those and plug it into the scart socket on your TV.

7. loco

loco NINJA

12 December 2002
    Dreamland
    Yeah, many thanks man

8. omimiga

omimiga Conference

Are u crazy?? Ridiculous graphics in WE5... I didn't understand