Turning left,right and backwards/shot feint.

jcbwfc

Non-League
5 February 2009
Hi lads, im not complaining as such but i am a little annoyed with this new movement thingy.

When i want to cut inside using just the dpad left or right it now takes like double time to do this compared to 09 and the motion/animation looks very poor.

I used the shot feint in 09 when clean through on goal or to cut inside easily, a quick shot feint and a little chip usually made some great goals, however using the shot feint in 2010 is so different and it takes like double the time to complete the shot feint and it's frustrating.

Sometimes if you have a player in 1v1 or BAL/Legend modes who is up top on his own without close support, you need to cut back and then pass back to players if a backheel is not on due to distance, So usually in all pes in this situation i would rather press the back button opposite to my players angle facing goal but doing that now makes interceptions a lot easier because it takes to long to turn around due to this new movement thing.

Also i could use the L1 AND R1 button to kinda dribble on the side which meant you were side on facing youre opponent and then you could quickly push the direction button back or side to skin him and then face your players who are catching up with play. This also helped if a cross was not on and i was getting marked by a few players . BUT in 2010 it has been removed or they have changed the button config which i can't see in the booklet.

I know my friends in my community/psn are not really liking this new animation with these things , it's to slow and it doesn't seem as fluid as previous games.

All im saying is this, imagine J.Cole on the left for england, he likes to cut inside, in 09 08 etc you could just press right button or do a shot feint or if possible pass and direction , but now it takes to long to complete this motion with rather the dpad or shot feint that it's making me slightley annoyed lol.

I don't like to dribble straight and cross, i like to pass the ball play it along the middle then do little triangles and stuff, sometimes you need to take a touch like cutting inside which helps a lot aswell for through balls, but from a days play with 2010 and on the demo it just seems like they have made the gameplay in these areas worse,

I just dont understand why they dont have a trick stick, tricks and feints etc are shit on PES

what a crap game the response time is so slow the player are slow damn!!!! konami screws big time they ruined the game

Back
Top Bottom