Turkcell Super League Thread

kasımpaşa has a lot of fans.they didnt have their own stadium last year.they had to play in atatürk olimpic and at was so bad for them.ı agree about belediye and oftaş with you.belediyespor has a plan with kasımpaşa.they think about joining so belediye will use new kasımpaşa stadium and fans,kasımpaşa will be able to play in super league again at least with another name.

Eskişehirspor promoted to Turkcell Super League. :applause:

442_boluspor_maci_185-260.jpg

Last edited:
kasımpaşa has a lot of fans.they didnt have their own stadium last year.they had to play in atatürk olimpic and at was so bad for them.ı agree about belediye and oftaş with you.belediyespor has a plan with kasımpaşa.they think about joining so belediye will use new kasımpaşa stadium and fans,kasımpaşa will be able to play in super league again at least with another name.

You are wrong mate,Kasimpasa dont have so much fans as u say,last year in the final there was only 500 Kasimpasa supporters at Ankara 19 Mayıs stadium vs Altay and this year they used to play against 3 big,have u ever seen when they go to away to Inonu,Samiyen,Kadikoy with numbers like 2000??

He's talking about Ronaldinho more than 3 years. If his son (aged 18) owns Ferrari F430 and BMW 7.40, he could buy Ronaldinho for a present.

:-pp

You are wrong mate,Kasimpasa dont have so much fans as u say,last year in the final there was only 500 Kasimpasa supporters at Ankara 19 Mayıs stadium vs Altay and this year they used to play against 3 big,have u ever seen when they go to away to Inonu,Samiyen,Kadikoy with numbers like 2000??

No one go those stadiums with 2000 fans ;)).may be saracoğlu for derbies (fb-gs) and altay hasnt crowds.only teams that have fans in izmir are Göztepe and Karşıyaka.Altay played matches with 4000 average attandence that year.for final match a lot of people went to izmir.becase there were not any teams from izmir in super league they wanted to help Altay.Kasımpaşa has an average attendence of 11000 in second divison.altay cn only see that in their dreams.ı still remember first league mathes against gs of fb in alsancak and there were not altay fans to fill little stadium in a 4.000.000 people living city.but şn göztepe mathes there were always at least 40000 göztepe fans.

ı dindt say anything about that.only fixed a wrong info about them.I am happy about them also about vestel manisa and çaykur rize.es es ,kocaelispor and antalya are the best choices for super leuague.

Hi all, i was wondering where i could find stats for players in trabzonspor and kayserispor, and if possible faces, i checked this site for their threads but couldnt find, if there isnt any stats available then is there other pes editing sites anyone can reccomend that might have TSL editing. thanks in advance.

can anyone tell me what names emre belezoglu and emre gunkor wear on the back of turkey national kit? because they both have emre as a name...

7th week.

1 Beşiktaş 7 5 2 0 17
2 Trabzonspor 7 5 1 1 16
3 Bursaspor 7 5 0 2 15
4 Galatasaray 7 4 2 1 14
5 Sivasspor 7 4 2 1 14
6 Ankaraspor 7 4 1 2 13
7 Gaziantepspor 7 4 1 2 13
8 Kayserispor 7 3 2 2 11
9 Konyaspor 7 3 1 3 10
10 Fenerbahçe 7 3 11 0 9
11 Eskişehirspor 7 2 3 2 9