trouble with D&B OF to xport (xbox360)

davek

Non-League
29 September 2005
hey fellas,hope someone can help me.ive downloaded the OF and winzip it but i cant drag the files over to my HD.when i do try dragging files over i can see the files until i get to my HD page on my xport then i get a circle with line going through it not allowing me do this.when i try opening the uniform bin files i get an error message saying"the archive is in unkown format or damaged"

has anyone encountered this problem or can anyone give me advise please.my head is wrecked

thanks lads

hey fellas,hope someone can help me.ive downloaded the OF and winzip it but i cant drag the files over to my HD.when i do try dragging files over i can see the files until i get to my HD page on my xport then i get a circle with line going through it not allowing me do this.when i try opening the uniform bin files i get an error message saying"the archive is in unkown format or damaged"

has anyone encountered this problem or can anyone give me advise please.my head is wrecked

thanks lads

I used a data transfer kit with a Xbox 360 64mg memory card. I had to make sure my gamer profile was copied onto the memory card before it would let me transfers the bin files over. I just put the memory card in the xbox and booted up PES2009 and made a game save on the memory card.

Not sure how the Xport works but try PES gaming or PES republic as they seem to have more people using 360 option files than here pal.

Back
Top Bottom