Trophy Manager

Mini-Robinho

Non-League
12 July 2008
Trophy Manager is a great game, very similar to FML but free and online with no annoying loading time etc. Just like FML, you started with a team of randomers, and must work your way up against others. Three league games take place every week, at 7pm, and it is a full 90 minutes with chat and commentary updates. There are cup, national and international games (if your a national manager, very hard) throughout the week as well. You also take charge of hiring staff, upgrading facilities, expanding the stadium, setting training systems etc. It is a very enjoyable game, and you will be quickly hooked on I guarantee you. The fact that you can't play whenever you want means it can't be over addictive

To sign up, just click on this link here

Hopefully if lots of members join we can create a friendly league and see who is the best manager. A bit of dealing between each other to help would also be good.

Nah, he's put together a good little review of the game and asks for people here to get involved, and he's not posting it in every other thread; not spam.

I used to like Trophy Manager as well but something put me off, can't remember what it was...

I used to play Trophy Manager, my team has probably been deleted now though - I think I got promoted twice into division 4 and then couldn't be bothered with it - all my best players retired and any players as good as them would be £50m+.

Back
Top Bottom