1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Transfers

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by necro-1000, 4 March 2006.

1. necro-1000

necro-1000 Guest

What conditions determine whether a player may want to come to your team or not? I need some basic info, such as what one should do if the player doesn't want to agree, or how to lure in the player. Also I find it very hard to transfer respectable players at the beginning of the ML! Any ideas?

2. Henrik

Henrik PES-addict

13 February 2006
    I always sort by remaining years. A player with a contract for 1 or 0 years at his club will come faster than a player with a workin contract for 4 years!

3. necro-1000

necro-1000 Guest

I am trying to negotiate a contract with uncontracted players and they still don't want to come! :'( I don't know what to do!!!!!!

4. marukomu

marukomu Ecchi otoko

26 November 2005
    Okayama, Japan
    Man Utd, Stockport County
    if you start in the 2nd division, you have to imagine that you are the eqivalent of Leeds Utd or Leicester. There is now way that Ronaldo would go there. When you are higher up the ranking, you can get the better players.

5. Kweisun18

Kweisun18 Non-League

1 March 2006
    That's not always true though because I got Rio Ferdinand, F. Torres and eto'o in my team in D2, week 16. I reckon it depends how lucky u are and how many times u reload.