Transfer

Faz

Balondero
16 December 2007
Liverpool
Alright lads.
For those of you that don't know, i've just been transfered from Birmingham City under 18's to Aston Villa under 18's to play on the Forward Wing.
Just wanted to say because i'm so hyped, can't wait to play my first game for Villa, Blues were going down and i wanted to move up, and eventually Villa bought me for £5 million, not bad for u18s.

Just thought i'd post :D
I'm being brought on next week!:D

Nice. Good luck dude, i play soccer too but never had enough patience or time to enter a team, dunno if at 17 years old is even worth trying, if you can/want answer this send a pm or answer here,k? =)
Again, best of luck to u!

I'll reply here so everyone can hear.

Ofcourse it's worth trying mate.
Firstly if you know you have a talent, you should look for a team to play for. I'm 16 and play in the under 18 league. I got player of the year last season and now i've moved to Villa. I thought that i could start a professional career, but parents didn't. I said let me join this local team, i was accepted by them and soon I was starting regularly. Then i was called by a Birmingham City scout after the game, he said "well played" (i also scored that game and made one assist).

He asked if a would like to try out for Blues, i said "YES!" lol.

So 2 months later i passed the trials on the day.
After a few matches i was pushed up to the starting line up on the right wing playing a forward role.

Now after playing just one and a half season, i've been offered a place at Aston Villa.

So my message is, if you think you can do it go for it.
But it is hard work once your there, training almost everyday.

I'm striving to play for England ;)
But hopefully i will move to Aston Villa's 1st team in the Premier league in a few years and make my REAL debut.

GO FOR IT, JOIN A TEAM, PLAY WELL, EXCEL MATE.
Thanks,
Faz

You do realise that you now have to keep us updated with how its going in a weekly post ;)

Thnx dude, dunno how or why but thinking about this gave me a new mentality , so i will try to get to one of the local teams around here. If i don't get this year i will play even harder and train myself harder to try next year.
Thanks again dude. ;)

Alright lads.
For those of you that don't know, i've just been transfered from Birmingham City under 18's to Aston Villa under 18's to play on the Forward Wing.
Just wanted to say because i'm so hyped, can't wait to play my first game for Villa, Blues were going down and i wanted to move up, and eventually Villa bought me for £5 million, not bad for u18s.

Just thought i'd post :D
I'm being brought on next week!:D

5 Million, your taking the piss? arn't you:lmao:

Dude, whats the matter?
Ferguson is asking for 100 million euros for C. Ronaldo, why wouldn't he be worth 5 million? =p
If he plays well, then he may be worth the 5 million.

Dude, whats the matter?
Ferguson is asking for 100 million euros for C. Ronaldo, why wouldn't he be worth 5 million? =p
If he plays well, then he may be worth the 5 million.

Yeah but 5.000.000 for a sixteen year old?
He must be like one of the most promising talents in England.

May I ask your name, lad?

You do realise that you now have to keep us updated with how its going in a weekly post ;)

Lol, ok i'll try.

Thnx dude, dunno how or why but thinking about this gave me a new mentality , so i will try to get to one of the local teams around here. If i don't get this year i will play even harder and train myself harder to try next year.
Thanks again dude. ;)

Really glad to hear that mate, thanks.

And for all those who are unsure about the £5million, I’m not lying, another guy was transferred for £5.5million.
I’ve appeared on Match of the Day once when they show other clubs, my name’s Faraz Ahmed, I was only asked a couple of questions by the guy being toured around the club.

I was also being checked out by Chelsea, but i didn't want to go there anyway, i would rather stay closer to home for now, and also that was when Mourinho was manager of the first team.

Don't search me on google lol, i doubt you'll find much of any relavance. ;)

Last edited:
Would love to believe your story, but I'm afraid I'm with the others here, we'd need some proof!

You believe it or you dont, doesn't bother me. Just im very hyped, i wouldn't have posted normally.
Just don't call it a story mate FFS.

Last edited:
But you have to understand us..
What you are telling us is very very unlikley to be true..
I would believe you, if you wouldn't tell something about 5 Mio.Pound!

That sounds very irreal if you look at acutal prices of talents on the market.. Or you are next David Beckham...

But you have to understand us..
What you are telling us is very very unlikley to be true..
I would believe you, if you wouldn't tell something about 5 Mio.Pound!

That sounds very irreal if you look at acutal prices of talents on the market.. Or you are next David Beckham...

What are you on about, Bojan who plays for Barcelona was worth something like £30million, he's a few months older than me. Believe me, £5million is exceptional for u18s, but i'm not the most expensive, i've been called by bigger teams, but before they have even made up their mind i've rejuected them because i want to stay local. Im not ready to go over to play for chelsea etc...
I'm not bothered about people beleiving me or not because i may be in a better position then those people, i have money and an enjoyable life, so many people have doubted me, but it's never kept me back, i don't need to give in and show proof, you believe it or you don't. The guys who posted first on the thread are sensible.
Remember i've got player of the season in my first full season, the villa under 18 team manager obviously wanted me very badly, and i could also tell the way he spoke over the phone etc...
He said to me that he thinks i have great potential, that's why he paid more for me than Chelsea offered. Which was £3.5million.

Mate, I don't want to bother you, I don't want to be in your position!
If they payed 5 Mio. they surley expect a lot of you...:|

Good point. But Villa are doing well and i think i'd fit in nicely, so did Martin, who overlooks the youth teams.

I also find hard to believe that someone payed that amount of money for a 16 year old kid...no matter how good you are now...I don't think the star youth players of today costed that.. I don't know how it works in England but I'm not even sure you have to play to sign players that age in Portugal.
Benfica signed Cardozo for almost the same amount you were signed (7M €) and he was the best league scorer in Argentina with 23/24 years old. Freddy Adu, 18, (after making an excelent under 19 world cup) signed for 1.5 M €... Chelito Delgado, 26 years old, 20 international caps for Argentina is being negotiated for 3.5M €...

So, it's hard to believe...yes. But I never know with english football..players are highly overated. I'm not saying you aren't talented..I'm sure you are, and I truely wish you the best luck on your new club... You can post some updates once in a while about your career;)

I would like to believe you, but your name isn't in any Birmingham U18's team reports and team lists...

And searching the Aston Villa website with your name returns no results...

5 million and you are no where to be found on the web except in evo thread??????? don't believe it. [-(

It's free to move clubs in Sunday league, not in Professional Football. I'm very sorry, i kept making this mistake, i cannot beleive i was posting on this thread 5 million POUNDS. I don't know why i kept saying pounds because it IS wrong. I had meant to say Euros because that is what it says on the contract aswell as pounds and i have written pounds the whole time, sorry lads, my bad.
I think i may have even tried to write Euro as the symbol but didn't work and it must of been pounds.
5 million euros was the transfer price. All this argument for nothing. You all just corrected me.
I know it might sound a bit stupid because now it looks like - "ooh look, haha, he's switching to euros to make it a more realistic price! What a liar".

But mistakes a jammy as that happen.
:(

Just one thing, i don't lie much, unless i really have to!
I play for Aston Villa under 18's and am currently on the bench due to recent joining.

Im not on the sites since the youth teams aren't anyway. And on Blues site if you even try and search Will Grigg you won't find him, a mate of mine that played for blues and now has gone to some other lower division team.

Last edited:
why are you bragging about millon euros or pounds here, show us some pictures of yourself and the contract or some kind of proof so people will actually believe you are worth any euros... c'mon mr millonare its not that hard to digi cam is it

And on Blues site if you even try and search Will Grigg you won't find him, a mate of mine that played for blues and now has gone to some other lower division team.
On the Official Birmingham website, they list each starting team and subs that play in every Birmingham U18s match. Your name doesn't appear on there AT ALL. So you are a liar.

I am the manager of the Villa U-18's and this story is true. I even put 1.5 million out of my own pocket as Villa were only matching Chelseas 3.5 million offer.

Back
Top Bottom