traffic from london to birmingham UK

gomito#10

World Cup Winner
9 May 2003
DC, USA
guys i might be in lond on the 21st of next month, was going to catch the fulham
vs arsenal game in london on saturday and was thinking about heading to birmingham to catch them vs chelsea on that following monday. Will traffic be bad heading out of london to birmingham, if we left early in the day? Would we be better off taking a train? Do the trains run all night?

Trains are very expensive between B'ham and London mate. I'd fill up the car with petrol and hit the motorway!

Yea get on the road mate. Much easier and cheaper for you. And if you leave early Sunday morning, say 9ish you should get up there by 12ish :thumbup:

Yea get on the road mate. Much easier and cheaper for you. And if you leave early Sunday morning, say 9ish you should get up there by 12ish :thumbup:

damn, three hours on a sunday morning? mapquest has fulham to st andrews in 118 miles... hmm but i would have to get a rental car... are those cheaper then trains?

damn, three hours on a sunday morning? mapquest has fulham to st andrews in 118 miles... hmm but i would have to get a rental car... are those cheaper then trains?

No they're not. I've just checked on nationalrail.co.uk and it's 90 mins from London to Brum, and the chaepest fare is 27.50. And you can drink and eat and walk and wee on the train.....

No they're not. I've just checked on nationalrail.co.uk and it's 90 mins from London to Brum, and the chaepest fare is 27.50. And you can drink and eat and walk and wee on the train.....

yeah that sounds much better, is that 27.50 each way, caue then that is kind of expensive, cause that would be almost $120 US... BUT it does seem alot faster, and the train would be cool

I am a tool, but I have now been banned, for the benefit of the community

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it seems the guy went fucking mental. I am shocked at some of the stuff he posted and his avatar and sig before I changed them were terrible!!

Back
Top Bottom