The ultimate PS3 option file?

fantomas23

League 1
26 July 2003
australia
i've installed latest wenb option file (for bles21 version) which includes the bundesliga (replacing pes league). is there an option file out there that includes the wenb OF plus another full league (eg the championship) to replace the d2 league?

http://www.freewebs.com/gtmproworld/

This is the best OF I have found. It has all the kits, full 18 team Championship & Bundesliga, loads of stadiums & player faces. The only problem is it takes about 1 and a half hours to copy over :YAWN:.

I'll second that. Although it took me nearly two hours to install because it's regularly updated, so you have to install v1.0, v1.1 and v1.2.

But it's worth it. It's one of the only files to have real kits for all national teams. Only problem is, due to the emblem restrictions by Konami, it doesn't have the real emblems for Palermo, Partizan, Bursaspor and some Spanish and German teams. But I'm going through and correcting that at the expense of Championship teams.

You have to wait about 10 mins after you select the stick for all the files to load up, then you can start to copy.

I would not recommend that OF anymore though, I have just noticed that for some reason the default ML team pretty much all have an OFF mindset. All of the GKs & defenders have S/OFF or OFF, alot of the midfield have OFF and strangely the CFs have BAL :CONFUSE:.

Chimps have you checked your OF to see if the default ML team has the same problem as the G.T.M file? The whole of your back 4 having an OFF mindset causes a few defensive problems :LOL:.

Mine and Goalgerds as it has the teams your probably looking for, plus better game play.

We will have an update out after the next pes DLC, which I have tweaked the game play again and it now a lot better

link please? so it works absolutely fine in conjunction with the existing wenb of + bundesliga that i have installed? does it replace d2 league? when is the update coming?

Mine and Goalgerds as it has the teams your probably looking for, plus better game play.

We will have an update out after the next pes DLC, which I have tweaked the game play again and it now a lot better

The most effective way imo to change the gameplay is now editing formations!

It's the difference between for example beating Barca 4-0 and being fucked by them 5-0!

Just by changing their tactics!

Back
Top Bottom