The Summer Thread

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
So, we've finally got the weather on our side. I did my first BBQ in the garden yesterday, it was teh sex.

You guys enjoy this time of year or do you hate the hot days and long nights?

Discuss.

lb_liv__1177661554_bbq_large.jpg

Yeaaaaaaa loving the summer already :COOL:. Got my Oakley's on and driving round in the van with the windows down :DD. I'm definately gonna nick my Dad's car and cruise with the roof down too :DD.

Plan M how do you always manage to find the cheesiest and oldest looking photos when you start a thread :LOL:

they have a PS3 as well!!!!!!

I love this time of year, it's sexual and it turns peoples minds racy. Oh yes. The heat doesn't annoy me even if too hot, I can't be arsed complaining when it means the missus is naked and I can scratch me flaky bollocks and penal warts easier

Haven't had a BBQ yet as ours is rusty and fooked, but shall do eventually. The garden is freshly mowed, smells lovely and the sound of birds in the trees is lovely. I do wish they'd be careful though, bloody teenagers

Yesterday the missus wore really tight, small shorts and a tight top. I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits. Do you know why? Because I'm a big perv.

I know the feeling M. Just an hour or so ago, it was like flying a helicopter over the Alps when the missus was sat below me on the garden step.

I know the feeling M. Just an hour or so ago, it was like flying a helicopter over the Alps when the missus was sat below me on the garden step.

:SHOCK:

I cant believe you just said that!!

I do love the weather though. I am determined to plant some really nice flowers in teh garden and get a BBQ when I get some monies. Oh I love having them in the summer and inviting the family & maybe all the neighbors except the Nosy Bastards round.

Last edited:
Ah, favorite time of the year.

The ladies letting the sun bathe their skins... :-...

Drinking :beer:

The beach...

One thing I hate though. Not having a dimme to travel south east asia for 3 months. :CRY:

im going fishing for monster bass on my parents lake, going to see a ton of soccer matches, tail-gating before soccer matches, sitting on the porch drinking dank beers from around the world, smoking salmon and beer can chicken on one of my grills, riding my bike down on the Washington monument, heading into the city on a beautiful night having a nice dinner then walking around some, going for my 20 minute runs in the mornings before work on the local bike path, tivoing the euro matches then watching them a night while sipping on some ginger ale, maybe going to a winery or two, taking the dog for walks, going to my favorite local bar and having some quality brews and shooting the shit with the bar drunk and the owner/bartender.... going to two weddings, one being on the shore so that should be money... going to the shore for four days at my buddies parents house which is on the beach... should be a good one

Well it's been pretty cold this afternoon. Bye bye Summer, never liked you really anyway. It's hard to perform as well when the rooms so sticky to start off.

Its been boiling here all week I love it! Summer is a time for love, for BBQs and for having fun!

I might be going to Malaysia as well! Who's for an Evo-Web Asia meet up :LOL:

Re: The Random Crap Thread

I'll come with you! I'll just nip to visit Konami's offices on the way to drop off a letterbomb - I mean, letter, a letter, not a letterbomb.

Hahaha you chod!

I dunno for sure if I'm going, my dad has moved there for at least 8 months on a project with his work but he's living with his new girlfriend and her kids so I dunno if I fancy that, but he said I can go and stay there for a few weeks if I want so I'll see.

The awkwardness and anger will be worth it just to see the country I guess. :LOL:

Haha! Kuala Lampur is where my dad is! We could make a new sign-in 'Milanberto' and post on Evo together from there! How cool would we be!?!:tumble:

same here, just had a shower and its already too warm.

Going to Paris tommorow so it should be really nice weather for relaxing strolls and visiting the classics :D

Way too hot in our gaff last night. No clothes on, windows open, curtains / blinds shut, ice cube tray getting raped regularly and I had about as much energy in me as Shadrach after a monthly bath and deep scrub.

Back
Top Bottom