The Stringer Bell random picture thread!

donotwantcy3.jpg

I'm a sucker for those pictures, I was literally crying laughing looking at the site with that pic on, as was my girlfriend. The "invisible *whatever*" ones are the best ones, they remind me of Paul Merton's comedy... "Is he holding an invisible penguin?"

[talking about the James Bond film "Die Another Day"]

Paul Merton: What would be the point in having an invisible car? All you're doing is chasing someone who's doing 80 miles an hour in a seated position.
Germaine Greer: No, you're invisible as well once you're in it. The car reflects the light in such a way that you cannot see it.
Paul Merton: How d'you fill it with petrol then? 'Cause you'd drive into the forecourt of a petrol station, get out, everyone jumps and says "Where's that bloke come from?" Then the poor sod's gotta find the petrol cap!
Germaine Greer: Yes, but you can turn it off.
Paul Merton: Oh, I see.
Germaine Greer: So then all of sudden, a car materialises in the forecourt.
Paul Merton: I'm actually sitting in an invisible car at the moment.

Throughout a whole series, Paul Merton managed to slip at least one reference to jet packs into each episode, believing that because they had appeared in James Bond films 30 years ago, they should be available to the public today. He went on to accuse the government of hoarding them, and the Queen Mother of having three. He also suggested that penguins be given mini jet packs to stop them falling over.

:D

Last edited:
To quote another typical Merton stock answer.... "is it Lulu?" :lol:

Damn this isn't Random Crap! :mrgreen:

An assorted selection for my Evo-Web compadres.

399743242a3049159596b742284576l.jpg

HelmetBurger.jpg

Finally, a lovely casual photo of ThomasGOAL:

ILoveSony.jpg

And his daughter at the annual Microsoft Xbox convention (giving the V-sign to Bill Gates, who's standing behind her somewhere):

fuck_off_teddy.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom