The Solo/Indie Game Dev Thread

gabe.paul.logan

Retired Footballer
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
Why not?
Please drop some recommendations as these cant be all that well marketed and might fall under the radar, unless they blew up significantly like The First Tree.

Here are some of mines first:

A story driven game with light puzzle elements.

TitleThe First Tree
DeveloperDavid Wehle
PlatformsSwitch, PS4, Xbox One, Windows, Android
Release date14/09/2017

A puzzle heavy platformer.

TitleI And Me
DeveloperWish Fang
PlatformsSwitch, PS4, Xbox One, Windows, Android
Release date05/05/2016

A a prologue of the upcoming title Lake Haven and a tribute to the classic, Silent Hill.

TitleLake Haven Chrysalis
DeveloperEncryptGames
PlatformsWindows
Release date18/01/2023

Can I include two developers?

I was on the fence how should i categorize this thread because of this exactly. :D Initially wanted to be only a Indie thread so considering multiple developers, perhaps a small studio as well but then the line can get blurred very much. Because Stray is also an indie game, just like Aliens: Fire Teams Elite....but considering the latter one got a considerable budget and lot of materials they could implement from Fox obviously. So dunno.

Edit: screw it i dont want to create two or multiple threads, so i renaming it.

Can I include two developers?

Blight - medieval survival game. Planned for PC and consoles, with single player and co-op.

Twitter:
Official page

This will be an obvious switch for you after The Witcher 3.

This will be an obvious switch for you after The Witcher 3.
I will definitely check it out, but I think it will be a while before they release it.

There were few others I kept my eye on, but cant remember the names now.
I'll come back when they reappear somewhere on my twitter or Reddit feed.

Its a good thread. Too often some little gems go unnoticed.

I love retrogaming, the 8-bit-16 bit era is my favorite gaming era when it comes to action/adventure games. Love the platformers and sidescrollers!

This indie game is called "Abathor" and is coming up soon in steam! Can't wait for it. It has 100% the classic feel!

I love retrogaming, the 8-bit-16 bit era is my favorite gaming era when it comes to action/adventure games. Love the platformers and sidescrollers!

This indie game is called "Abathor" and is coming up soon in steam! Can't wait for it. It has 100% the classic feel!

Ok until then you might want to pick up this throwback which is a tribute to many old game genres. Dont expect so much depth in them as each genre plays like for 15-20 mins max.

This game should have a continuation sooner or later.
https://198xthegame.com/

Back
Top Bottom