1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

The Scum - we hate it...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by KOP_007, 29 October 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    Does anybody else find 'The ScUM' adboards at Anfield offensive...can't wait to edit that crap out.

This is almost as bad as making Yves Ma Kalambay a white man.

2. fishcake

fishcake Premiership

1 January 2003
    L4
    what scum ad boards? not seen them

3. Kazuya_UK

Kazuya_UK Non-League

4 August 2005
    Think he means "The Sun", not scum as in Man Utd. I've barely touched the original I have as I just play the patched version - but I think I do remember seeing those ad boards. I also find it offensive, yeah :(

Kaz

4. fishcake

fishcake Premiership

1 January 2003
    L4
    i know what he means by the scum

didn't know they had ad boards for the rag in the pc version, they're not in the ps2 version

5. cregser

cregser La Liga

8 March 2004
    Dublin
    How do you guys find a newspaper offensive? It has a lovely new set of boobies everyday. :)

6. manc

manc Non-League

4 August 2003
    I think they kind of hold a grudge after the way the paper handled the Hilsbourough disaster - not liek scousers to wallow in self pity or hold a grudge tho, so who knows.

7. Ashy

Ashy Guest

yes. scum like man united. not like liverpoo cos they arent a bunch of thieving bastards who like to urinate on the dead are they?

8. millikun

millikun Non-League

7 August 2004
    Ashy, don't be a prick you immature kid.

9. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Well, this topic aint gonna go anywhere good from here.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.