The Retro-PES Online Club

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by miguelfcp, 4 July 2018.

1. lazoli

lazoli Premiership

16 February 2005
    About 9-10. It’s been quite lately not sure why.

2. rsl1

rsl1 League 2

26 September 2013
    Evening everyone,

I have just installed the online patch so am registering my interest in the online server if you are still looking for new online members? The lesser league sounds interesting but I am up for any online matches/leagues etc really.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Russ

3. lazoli

lazoli Premiership

16 February 2005
    @rsl1 sent you a pm.

4. rsl1

rsl1 League 2

26 September 2013
    I'm in :)

I set everything up with help from @lazoli and tested that I could get into the lobby etc. All went smoothly so I am ready for retro online play once it starts back up again :)

mattmid, papinho81 and lazoli like this.
  5. Nesta1313

Nesta1313 League 2

15 December 2006
    Brazil
    Sao Paulo
    i think would be nice if everyone who has a account to play online, leave a post here
    so we can make a list of user names
    it will be more easy to check on the first page who is online to play

lazoli and papinho81 like this.
  6. papinho81

papinho81 League 2

22 March 2017
    Chaumont Switzerland
    Olympique de Marseille
    ^ Great idea!
    It would be also nice if we could communicate our online availability with our member page status or something like that.

lazoli and Nesta1313 like this.
  7. MartanCJ

MartanCJ Conference

21 July 2006
    Prague
    Bohemians Prague
    Hey guys, may I join you for few online matches? Thank you!

8. lazoli

lazoli Premiership

16 February 2005
    Good
    Hey @MartanCJ. Of course you can join us:)

9. MartanCJ

MartanCJ Conference

21 July 2006
    Prague
    Bohemians Prague
    Can I get details in PM about registration? :) Thanks!

10. lazoli

lazoli Premiership

16 February 2005
    MartanCJ likes this.
  11. MartanCJ

MartanCJ Conference

21 July 2006
    Prague
    Bohemians Prague
    Thanks lazoli for helping seting me all the stuff. Now I am ready to play :) I really love the idea of lesser teams, I am ready to join with Twente! :)

12. MartanCJ

MartanCJ Conference

21 July 2006
    Prague
    Bohemians Prague
    Hi guys, when you usally play? I tried to connect to server several times, usually in the evening around 7-8 pm CET time and I find server always empty.

13. rsl1

rsl1 League 2

26 September 2013
    Hi all,

I've been trying to get on tonight but keep getting a temporarily unavailable message after connecting. Is the server down at the moment do you know?
    It worked fine the other week when I initially set it all up so I think everything is still ok settings wise.

Thanks in advance

14. papinho81

papinho81 League 2

22 March 2017
    Chaumont Switzerland
    Olympique de Marseille
    Didn't try today but Monday with Nesta we tried to arrange a game and we both got the exact same message.

15. lazoli

lazoli Premiership

16 February 2005
    Server is down at the moment. Nobody is really interested in it anymore:/

Edit: it’s back on.

Last edited: 4 September 2018
  16. rsl1

rsl1 League 2

26 September 2013
    I've just tried it again and got the same message. But then tried immediately after and got in so it's working at least.
    There's nobody else in there though at the mo sadly

17. papinho81

papinho81 League 2

22 March 2017
    Chaumont Switzerland
    Olympique de Marseille
    I am, it is just not easy to find others potentially interested fellas. Ok we are few but it would be great if we could find a way to communicate our availability to others , otherwise we login, and we log out the next minute seeing there is nobody to play with.
    One possibility could be that you link in the OP a particular post from each player that want to play online. On their side every player edit its on line availabilty in their own particular posts. So in the end we just have to go to the OP and click on the list of potential players and check their availability.
    What do you think?

PS: thank you for bringing the server back.

Last edited: 5 September 2018
  18. rsl1

rsl1 League 2

26 September 2013
    Sorry that I missed you. I stayed in the lobby for quite a while and played something else on PS4 while I stayed logged in. I must have logged out before you logged in.

If we can find a way to communicate to each other when we are available that would be great. I am open to suggestions as I am itching to try out the online playas back in the days on PES 5 my internet connection wasn't great and as such online wasn't great for me.

19. papinho81

papinho81 League 2

22 March 2017
    Chaumont Switzerland
    Olympique de Marseille
    Or may be just a list of potential player in the OP and each player communicate its online availability through its signature?

@rsl1 would you like to play now?

20. rsl1

rsl1 League 2

26 September 2013
    Sadly I can't as I am at work (clearly working hard as you can tell...)
    I will be on later this evening for sure but I am not sure when exactly. Probably around 7 or 8pm UK time onwards.

21. Nesta1313

Nesta1313 League 2

15 December 2006
    Brazil
    Sao Paulo
    today i had 3 good games with @papinho81
    bring me back so many memories

papinho81 likes this.
  22. papinho81

papinho81 League 2

22 March 2017
    Chaumont Switzerland
    Olympique de Marseille
    Yeah it was really nice. That Shevchenko goal you scored where he let Puyol and Oleguer on their hips was really nice.

23. Nesta1313

Nesta1313 League 2

15 December 2006
    Brazil
    Sao Paulo
    really nice
    i think that Pires goal was the best of the 3 matches

papinho81 likes this.
  24. srsd

srsd Non-League

6 September 2018
    Hi. Lately I got an ache to comeback to football games outside FM and found WE9LE and its great gameplay.

I've installed and patched the game according to the instructions on miguel's post, or so I think I did, but the end result came out like this: https://imgur.com/a/4Xb3oP5.

Does anyone know what I might been doing wrong or what might be going on? I tryed to reinstall, the result was the same.

I appreciate any help and look forward to play with you when the problem is solved (and I also get a bit of practice, played a couple games on 5* level and found it very hard to score, despite also not conceding many goals - defenses are like walls, it seems).

Cheers!

25. lazoli

lazoli Premiership

16 February 2005
    Hey. Welcome. Did you try erasing your Option file and start from scratch? It’s under My Documents/Konami...

26. srsd

srsd Non-League

6 September 2018
    I tried now, it seems to be working, even without installing from scratch, thanks.

27. MartanCJ

MartanCJ Conference

21 July 2006
    Prague
    Bohemians Prague
    Would be nice if we can somehow communicate to set up some matches. Lobby is always empty when I login. Maybe a Facebook group would be suitable?

Nesta1313 likes this.
  28. lazoli

lazoli Premiership

16 February 2005
    I meant start from scratch with the newly created Option file which you already have:). Glad it’s working now!:TU:

29. lazoli

lazoli Premiership

16 February 2005
    Not everybody is on Facebook so let’s use the private message on here while we find an alternative.

30. Nesta1313

Nesta1313 League 2

15 December 2006
    Brazil
    Sao Paulo
    it's what i think too
    it's very hard to communicate via private message, maybe we can make a whatsapp group
    i had 2 free days to play, and didn't find anyone online to play
    lazoli thinks that's because all the vibe with pes 2019