The Retro-PES Corner

IDK is this are editing thing or the retro thread, but I Compile the Original Master League Clubs Logos (you are right, this is the logo that used for PS1 and early PS2 version of Winning Eleven from WE4/ISSProEvo, WE2000/ISSProEvo2 until WE 5 from PS2 although some of those still used till EFootball Era)

Attachments

• Original MasterLeague Logo.rar
    872.4 KB · Views: 12
Get the pes 2014 world challenge REPACK-POSTMORTEM release for multi language version. It's around 9gb, sadly my internet sucks.

You could find it on torrent though

PRO.EVOLUTION.SOCCER.2014.WORLD.CHALLENGE.MULTI13.REPACK-POSTMORTEM
Do you have a link to send me? Because I found some, but not working.

Hey guys! I was wondering if there's an English (or Spanish) translation for
J-League Winning Eleven 8 Asia Championship?

I know there's one for JLWE9AC but not sure about JLWE8AC.. Been looking for it everywhere..

Thanks in advance! :TU:

I know there's one for JLWE9AC but not sure about JLWE8AC.. Been looking for it everywhere..

Considering there's only just been a very early stages option file for it, I'd guess that answer to your question was no. Seems to be a forgotten game tbh

I should stop spamming the Patch thread itself, so here - is a masterclass for anyone who is wondering how to give up dominating and a 2 goal lead in 35 minutes. I don't know what I was playing at

I think there are English translations for all JL games apart from 2009 (but even then I think that changed recently). Unfortunately (for me) they're mostly not 'clean' translations and have assets changed. 😑

I am trying to learn how to edit J League Winning eleven 2009. Is there an easy way to:
  • Make logos/badges without in game edit mode
  • Make kits without in game edit mode
  • Translate game language

I'm so Italian...
My games always finish 0-0, 1-0, 1-1 :LMAO:
But they're probably entertaining, no? Or really physical in the midfield probably.
I was thinking of a Master League in my free time, anyone know of a decent Mid table D1 team, or a top D2 team I could have promotion with, in either of Spain/England/Italy/Germany? I'd probably not look at realism in my game, would just slowly create a team I like instead.

Also I remember playing a Lyon vs Madrid game. I recorded it too, but haven't uploaded it , that one where I lost with that Raul goal. I watched it back - and the first half I totally dominated them. 2nd half, I saw from the outset, the AI totally changed their way of playing and I had no idea how to negate it until like the 75th minute. That really surprised me honestly, I was thinking - where in any of the 'newer' games from the past 3-4 years, do we see such a radical change of tactics from the AI?

Its probably the same in that PSG-Bayern game. Haven't checked yet but, I held on the domination for around 10 mins more in 2nd half. Then when they changed the way they attacked, I was dumbfound for the rest of the game so I probably conceded 3 like that. Smart game. The AI in this game is sometimes more proactive than some Coaches nowadays.

But they're probably entertaining, no? Or really physical in the midfield probably.
I was thinking of a Master League in my free time, anyone know of a decent Mid table D1 team, or a top D2 team I could have promotion with, in either of Spain/England/Italy/Germany? I'd probably not look at realism in my game, would just slowly create a team I like instead.

Also I remember playing a Lyon vs Madrid game. I recorded it too, but haven't uploaded it , that one where I lost with that Raul goal. I watched it back - and the first half I totally dominated them. 2nd half, I saw from the outset, the AI totally changed their way of playing and I had no idea how to negate it until like the 75th minute. That really surprised me honestly, I was thinking - where in any of the 'newer' games from the past 3-4 years, do we see such a radical change of tactics from the AI?

Its probably the same in that PSG-Bayern game. Haven't checked yet but, I held on the domination for around 10 mins more in 2nd half. Then when they changed the way they attacked, I was dumbfound for the rest of the game so I probably conceded 3 like that. Smart game. The AI in this game is sometimes more proactive than some Coaches nowadays.
Yes, these are still very close and tactical matches, and I don't mind that.

As for suggestions for a Master League, there are glorious clubs like Napoli and Torino to use in d2, rather than midtable clubs like Deportivo La Coruna in Spain, Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga (not so strong in 2006).

These are instant ideas :D

All I'll reply with is that you're not the only one (I was playing as City)

View attachment 273830
What a rapid comeback by the CPU (presumably, rather than a human?)! Although you lost it's often very satisfying when the CPU presents such a strong challenge and does something unexpected.

4 Goals in .... 20 Minutes!? No way, I'll outdo you soon.. giving up 5 in .. 20 XD

Fabri:
I'm so Italian...

1st goal after about 20 minutes, then the leading side sit back for the rest of the game; I often remember that frustration when watching Football Italia in England in the 90s :) All the worse when it's your favourite team doing the defending, and then they concede late in the game!

Edit: Whoops, messed up that quote a bit from Fabri, hopefully it's clear which his words are!

Last edited:
What a rapid comeback by the CPU (presumably, rather than a human?)! Although you lost it's often very satisfying when the CPU presents such a strong challenge and does something unexpected.

Fabri:
I'm so Italian...

1st goal after about 20 minutes, then the leading side sit back for the rest of the game; I often remember that frustration when watching Football Italia in England in the 90s :) All the worse when it's your favourite team doing the defending, and then they concede late in the game!

Edit: Whoops, messed up that quote a bit from Fabri, hopefully it's clear which his words are!
Especially when you consider that I was dominating the game until the 60th minute. It's almost as if the CPU Sir Alex gave his team something, and they responded to it. Can't imagine CPU 'hairdryer treatment' is very nice 🤣

(2007) Winning Eleven 10 Liveware Evolution-K - (16th anniversary) [2006-07] (UDPATE)
Korean commentary

-"the asian pes 6 is here"
-the fast and dinamic gameplay of winning eleven
-the database is ready as of February 2007
-all corrected names of all teams including international challenge selections
-all assigned faces including those from the pes-shop
-Unlicensed player faces based on winning eleven 10
-edit the of as much as possible with all the kits
-new adboards based in wc 2006
-including chants

pcsx2 2023-05-02 13-11-20-65.jpgpcsx2 2024-04-12 21-54-46-36.jpg
Winning Eleven 10 LIVEWARE EVOLUTION // Del Piero 2007 with hair
pcsx2 2024-04-12 21-55-02-14.jpgberg.jpg
Ronaldo in AC Milan // Bergkamp 28 years old, with pes 3 hair style
pcsx2 2024-04-12 21-58-09-02.jpgpcsx2 2024-01-25 02-44-01-54.jpg
Kaka (2007) PES 2008's hair // 2006-07 atmosphere adboards

ISO: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ky4xvye76kc4r8s/(2007)+Winning+Eleven+v10+Liveware+Evolution.iso/file

OF:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/g7u3eoeqkav79f6/SLKA-25153+WE10LE+OPTION+FILE+(6929C5B8).max/file

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm going to make a topic in the PS2 forum with all the winning eleven's series that were edited for more information, here is the series for the meantime
https://evoweb.uk/threads/the-retro-pes-corner.78697/post-3926974

enjoy it

Last edited:
As for suggestions for a Master League, there are glorious clubs like Napoli and Torino to use in d2, rather than midtable clubs like Deportivo La Coruna in Spain, Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga (not so strong in 2006).
Hmm yeah, Deportivo in 2005 were *just* coming off losing their Super Depor squad from about 1-2 years back right? Not a bad choice. But I'm intrigued by Dortmund honestly, not very strong and I could essentially build a strong team with them and try to win competitions. Italy intrigues me too. Anyone else other than Napoli / Torino? What about Lazio etc.? Roma/Milan/Inter/Juve I'm aware were all rather strong at that time so neither of them of course.

What about PSG..? Yes it sounds bizarre now, but in 2005 they were still unbought by the Qatari Investment, although I think Canal+ still had a good amount pumping into the club.. or I'm thinking Marseille might not be bad. Like winning the UCL with Marseille with a team similar in profile to 1993? (not sure how had that'd be to get similar players 12 years later)

Fabri:
I'm so Italian...

Yeah, this kind of mentality was at the same time our strength point and our limit.
We never saw Del Piero and Baggio together, Totti or Del Piero etc. to don't waist the tactical balance. In the same time we won a lot in the past thanks to these ideas.
Now we haven't talents, so there's no problem at all :D

Hmm yeah, Deportivo in 2005 were *just* coming off losing their Super Depor squad from about 1-2 years back right? Not a bad choice. But I'm intrigued by Dortmund honestly, not very strong and I could essentially build a strong team with them and try to win competitions. Italy intrigues me too. Anyone else other than Napoli / Torino? What about Lazio etc.? Roma/Milan/Inter/Juve I'm aware were all rather strong at that time so neither of them of course.

What about PSG..? Yes it sounds bizarre now, but in 2005 they were still unbought by the Qatari Investment, although I think Canal+ still had a good amount pumping into the club.. or I'm thinking Marseille might not be bad. Like winning the UCL with Marseille with a team similar in profile to 1993? (not sure how had that'd be to get similar players 12 years later)
Yeah, Depor was highly competitive until 2003-2004, Lazio had a financial collapse in summer 2004, like Parma few months before.
They would be nice options.

Same for PSG, very different in 2005 compared to the image we have had of them for ten years now. And at the same time the 2005 PSG has a good stadium, some good players and a huge competitor like Olimpique Lyonnais.

Back to Spain, I also like Valencia and Estadio Mestalla, and if I think to something quite fantasy, I would go with an Iberian League, playing with Benfica or Porto and trying to win against Spain teams.
Same thing you could do with Celtic or Rangers, and try to beat the stronger Premier League teams :))

Yeah, this kind of mentality was at the same time our strength point and our limit.
We never saw Del Piero and Baggio together, Totti or Del Piero etc. to don't waist the tactical balance. In the same time we won a lot in the past thanks to these ideas.
Now we haven't talents, so there's no problem at all :D

Yeah, Depor was highly competitive until 2003-2004, Lazio had a financial collapse in summer 2004, like Parma few months before.
They would be nice options.

Same for PSG, very different in 2005 compared to the image we have had of them for ten years now. And at the same time the 2005 PSG has a good stadium, some good players and a huge competitor like Olimpique Lyonnais.

Back to Spain, I also like Valencia and Estadio Mestalla, and if I think to something quite fantasy, I would go with an Iberian League, playing with Benfica or Porto and trying to win against Spain teams.
Same thing you could do with Celtic or Rangers, and try to beat the stronger Premier League teams :))
Sometimes I try to do some imaginary leagues like these in order to keep these historic teams in the save, so that I can face them in the Champions League. For example, I generally don't care about the Dutch league except for the Big 3 (Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV) so i just put them in the Bundesliga and remove the lower German teams like Energie Cottbus or Duisburg

I've decided, I'm actually going to go with Real Betis. Yes, I liked their squad quite a bit (and have already scouted young and some older players to steal from clubs at the time for Betis) and I also think they're quite the perfect team, they're also quite a bit less than Mid-table which is surprising, as they finished 14th in 2005-06 irl. But I suspect if my vision comes true, I could win the Europa League (UEFA Cup) with them or UCL QFs..?

Well all this will have to hold on.. I have exams over the next month, so It takes precedence of course xD. Excited. Another Idea in my head was Leverkusen, who at that time had a good squad imo, and their recent league win made me feel like maybe I should dethrone Bayern a bit earlier lol, but Betis really does feel like the right team

And, not sure how many of you know this, but they are rivals with Sevilla, and Betis are seen more as the 'People's' team, so that's another spark to it

I've decided, I'm actually going to go with Real Betis. Yes, I liked their squad quite a bit (and have already scouted young and some older players to steal from clubs at the time for Betis) and I also think they're quite the perfect team, they're also quite a bit less than Mid-table which is surprising, as they finished 14th in 2005-06 irl. But I suspect if my vision comes true, I could win the Europa League (UEFA Cup) with them or UCL QFs..?

Well all this will have to hold on.. I have exams over the next month, so It takes precedence of course xD. Excited. Another Idea in my head was Leverkusen, who at that time had a good squad imo, and their recent league win made me feel like maybe I should dethrone Bayern a bit earlier lol, but Betis really does feel like the right team

And, not sure how many of you know this, but they are rivals with Sevilla, and Betis are seen more as the 'People's' team, so that's another spark to it
You might want to watch this documentary (if you haven't already).. It's really good and surprisingly effective with an emotional ending. :)

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024-04-19 164258.png Screenshot 2024-04-19 164233.png

I think I just did the unbelievable, On 4 Stars yes instead of 5 or 6 but for me it is kind of crazy, I beat Inter (playing as Betis) , I guess it was about keeping the ball away from them. Crazy thing is I conceded 2 Penalties, one in the 6th minute (the picture) and another in the 84th minute and somehow I saved BOTH XD. First one was down the middle and 2nd one to the right. Even funnier is my goal came in Stoppage time. Adriano missing from there was a big surprise as it was 1v1

Screenshot 2024-04-19 164322.png

Edit: I'm not sure why I was playing at the Allianz

Back
Top Bottom