1. It's time for our forum upgrade and a server move! This will result in a few hours downtime. We'll start from around 7pm Eastern US time on Thursday 17th October, which is midnight UK time and early on Friday morning for Europe. To keep an eye on progress follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/evo_web

The Retro-PES Corner

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by miguelfcp, 19 April 2018.

1. rockstrongo

rockstrongo World Cup Winner

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Ha ha,maybe take up Hajduk Split's ultras way of motivating better performance?
    IMG_20190819_191048.jpg

Stellar work as always @mattmid

sniglet and mattmid like this.
  2. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    @rockstrongo

Bloody hell, that's some way to get your message across!

@sniglet Cheers, I'll let you know if there is. It should be fairly straightforward for the cpu v cpu games as I'll just do results/table and perhaps a small goals round up for the week.

Ben suggested we remove Juventus as we already have 3 Italian teams which seems fair enough. So, which Spanish team to replace them?

Choices are

Real Madrid
    Valencia
    Atletico Madrid
    Real Sociedad
    Ath Bilbao
    Celta Vigo

or shall we go left field and pick a team from a country we don't have represented yet?

possibilities....

Shakhtar Donetsk
    Red Star/Partizan
    FCSB (Steaua Bucharest)
    Molde
    Ferencvaros
    Olympiakos
    Ilves
    Copenhagen/Brondby
    Ludogorets/CSKA Sofia
    RB Salzburg

I kind of like the idea of getting another country involved instead of all of the same old teams but what do you guys think? Actually we could choose 2 and remove Man City as we do currently have 5 English teams as two of our manager's have English teams of course.

What I thought would be a good idea as well is if at some stage another player wants to join and doesn't want to be one of the teams in the league (if we've already started) is they can pick any of the other teams and whichever CPU finishes lowest in Div 3 can get replaced by the new manager's team.

Also if anyone does want to join before we start (which is still some way off) they can pick who they like and we'll just replace one of the Div 3 teams.

Last edited: 19 August 2019
    rockstrongo likes this.
  3. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    World Youth League

Player Stats Season To Date.

I'm tinkering with the Season points as the season goes along (which was always the idea of the test league to find the sweet spot for them) and have done some adjustments on them. Here's how they look now for Attacking and Defending.

Atalanta leading the way as expected.Kulusevski absolutely at the top of his game at the moment. Also Nivokazi is right up there as well but hasn't quite played enough minutes to be included.
    player att.JPG

The entire back 7 of Dinamo Zagreb are in the top 15!

player def.JPG

Keeper's stats. Interesting that Fasolino is down low on save % but made two incredible saves this week.
    keepers.JPG

Sportelli topping the Interceptions table and his new CB partner Coppola well up on the list as well. Skipp also showing what a big miss he's going to be for Spurs with another 7 weeks out still. Sutalo, who came into the Zagreb team on week 3 is rapidly proving that to be a great decision.

Meanwhile two of Bayern's pass masters are high up on the table but they can't knock that man Kulusevski off the top.

player 1.JPG

player 2.JPG

Last edited: 19 August 2019
    wildwind and sniglet like this.
  4. sniglet

sniglet League 1

6 August 2007
    Cornwall, UK
    RB Salzburg would get my vote. If we’re choosing two I’d add Bilbao just for the craic.

mattmid likes this.
  5. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Keeping it real with for instance Athletic Bilbao (only have Basque players would be cool)
    But any Spanish team has my vote,Sociedad/A Madrid both should have good youth programs

mattmid and sniglet like this.
  6. wildwind

wildwind Conference

13 June 2016
    Agree on Athletic Bilbao
    Molde replace City. 5 english team are too much

sniglet and mattmid like this.
  7. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    OK Bilbao is definitely one then. And really it's only right that the only fair way to decide between Salzburg and Molde is for me to have them play off for the right to join the league in an all Cpu v Cpu battle. Call it the Div 4 (non league) Play off final! Result to follow :D

You're still very keen to get rid of City Ben :D:PP:LOL: But yes it is City who will go. :D

sniglet likes this.
  8. wildwind

wildwind Conference

13 June 2016
    City buy player for their success. No academy graduate in their starting 11.
    Our rival is a team waiting to win a league title for 30 years :BLEH:

mattmid likes this.
  9. sniglet

sniglet League 1

6 August 2007
    Cornwall, UK
    #TopBantz :D

mattmid and wildwind like this.
  10. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Complety agreeing with Ben here,City has produced one own player I think since they got bought by the Middle East!

11. sniglet

sniglet League 1

6 August 2007
    Cornwall, UK
    mattmid likes this.
  12. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    mattmid and sniglet like this.
  13. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    The problem nowadays is the Premier teams grab all the young talent from anywhere remotely close to them (or abroad like Man City and Chelsea) and then most of the players gradually make their way down to the Championship and beyond. In the old days players would go through their local teams academy's and the best players would get bought by a bigger club giving the lower league clubs some valuable income.

When we were in league 2 we had several Premier league academy players on loan over the four years and frankly they were mostly shocking. We have a player now who we signed from Tottenham before last season. How on earth he was still at Tottenham at 21 I don't know. He can't even make it as a regular for us in League 1.

:D Well, they're not going to be in the full league either, so you'll have to find a new rival. We could always add Leeds :CONFUSE: :LOL:

14. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    The play off has been played

it included this rather special goal...

and this rather unfortunate moment...

salz v mold.JPG

However in a cruel twist of fate that you couldn't possibly make up, Haland actually now plays for Salzburg! Thus putting his new team out of our League.:LMAO:

I've just seen that his dad is Roy Keane's old mate Alf Inge-Haland!

sniglet likes this.
  15. wildwind

wildwind Conference

13 June 2016
    Our rival in WYL is Chelsea. As the list from Nick above, Chelsea have great academy player in their first team. No Leeds pls, mate.

If Haland is not in Molde, agree to leave Molde in our league. But please keep Haland in OF as free agent

16. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    Don't worry, Leeds was a joke :)

wildwind likes this.
  17. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Our Norwegian cousins did a job on Salzburg,can't say I weep for that shit club,sorry @sniglet I come across to hard on RB Salzburg,but they're all that is wrong with modern football,not going to elaborate on it,sorry for you since you've wanted them in,but for RB...good riddance!
    Again,hope I didn't step on you by writing this mate

mattmid likes this.
  18. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    I know exactly what you mean Ricky, I read about that last year, never realised the full story.

19. sniglet

sniglet League 1

6 August 2007
    Cornwall, UK
    All good, just read somewhere that they have a strong youth system! Happy to see Molde win the playoff :SNACK:

20. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Not only changing the colour of the clu,erasing it's long history before the takeover,banning supporters who voiced concerns,or even wore their old colours.
    Then having a Kim Jong un approach for democracy within the club,it's a 51% club,but they don't allow members to vote etc.
    Same thing with Leipzig.
    I have no issues with RB New York (also a L Rodgers club...) Since it's a different system and a club from scratch.
    But RB in Europe...no thank you

21. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    They really do,and you're spot on there,didn't really realised that,same with Leipzig,they do work hard on that ,can't take that away,just the idea of the club itself.
    Think Molde will have tough time though.

22. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    World Youth League Team of the Week

Porto and Dinamo Zagreb dominate this week with 4 players each.

totw.jpg

wildwind, rockstrongo and sniglet like this.
  23. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    World Youth League

We have a few players unavailable due to suspension or injury this week

2 yellow cards - 1 game suspension for this week

@wildwind Cortinovis
    @jihado86 Tillman
    @sniglet Pavlak, Jankovic
    @Flipper the Priest Kaloga

Existing Injuries
    Skipp (Spurs) 7 weeks
    Petrungaro (Torino) 5 weeks
    Caqueret (Lyon) 1 week

New injuries
    @Flipper the Priest Aouachria (Marseille) 2 weeks

Teams any time before Thursday evening please.

Some intriguing fixtures this week.

Porto take on Atalanta where something must give with Porto's 3 wins in a row up against Atalanta's 4. Atalanta will be missing Captain Marvel, Cortinovis through suspension, but do have Babbi and Traore available again.

Zagreb face a tricky away test at Tottenham, who were involved in the game of the season so far last week against Bayern. Can Baturina continue his goal run? Will Parrot start to score (or has he ceased to be?)

Lyon will hope to get back on track but face a Marseille side sure to have a reaction from last week's defeat by Atalanta.

Torino meanwhile could be meeting Bayern at exactly the wrong time. However Sportelli and Cappolo at the back will be looking to keep them at bay.

fixtures.JPG

wildwind and rockstrongo like this.
  24. Lobbedball

Lobbedball League 1

14 July 2018
    im addressing @rockstrongo , i just reinstalled pes 2018 and i kinda find that the ai has varied approaches when attacking ,however, in master league, valencia become superhumans and everything is just at crazy pace and they become even more powerful than real madrid....how can i fix this issue??? my team spirit is 92 but even then, valencia are superhumans...it just doesn t feel right man

slamsoze likes this.
  25. Alx1234

Alx1234 Premiership

26 July 2018
    sorry for off-topic.... i keep hearing about we6's goodness...is there a link to get we6 /pes6 (for win7) or do i have to buy the disk?

[i tried installing my pes 5 from disc a good few months back but got errors]

thanks

26. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    I play my Pes 18 on PA0 and Professional difficulty,if you go above that the CPU can get super human.
    Which is why I don't go above Profesional for that game.
    One option is to play pretty passive,don't chase it,cover runs etc ,then counter.
    Pes 18 can be very frantic at times.
    I had no issue playing TP/SS on 17 and 19,but not 18

slamsoze likes this.
  27. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    Here's all you need. Take your pick (there's absolutely loads of full patches), download any that you like the look of and install them. They all run as separate games.

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-6-global-patches-full-installers-by-sany.67651/

slamsoze, Madmac79 and Alx1234 like this.
  28. Madmac79

Madmac79 Premiership

11 September 2006
    We 6 Is pes 2 tho :D

slamsoze likes this.
  29. Lobbedball

Lobbedball League 1

14 July 2018
    Which do u prefer? 18 or 19?

30. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    I prefer 18 all day long.
    Mainly because the ai is a lot better,shooting dribbling etc,mixing it up more.
    I played a few games on 19 a few weeks back,apart from the CPU being overpowered when protecting the ball (backs turned outside my box) it was pretty good.
    I'll probably try it out some more,I got a Rangers ML going there and it ok

slamsoze likes this.