The Official 2008 Smiley List!

Oh I'm definately not against the Booyaa mate, just against tacky looking, over the top, miles too big, shit sign smileys! :LOL:

booyaava1.gif

or

booyaatj8.gif

Last edited:
Technically they are all mine :)) ;))

When CW gets his lazy arse on here hopefully he can upload it for us :DANCE:

Technically they are all mine :)) ;))

When CW gets his lazy arse on here hopefully he can upload it for us :DANCE:

Is it possible to put a couple of exclamation marks next to the Booyaa? just to put more emphasis on the 'booyaa!!' :DD

Yeah, add the other ones I posted CW, on the previous page. They fit into our new modern smileys scheme nicely :)).

Oh yeah, yours has an exclamation mark. Good job, it looks totally stupid without it.

:eh:

Sarcasm Button:
Sarcasm detected in above post

It's well better without I reckon, Bobby and crew are only going to add twenty zillion exclamations after it
anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I notice they're a bit giffy-looking, the colours haven't been optimised by Tim (I'm assuming he's used MS Paint). I've made two that match the colours of the other smileys so that nothing looks out of place - one with a small B and one with a capital B (I prefer the capital, obviously, but I think we should let Bobby choose seeing as he's the booyaa king)... Oh and I've added an extra exclamation, one exclamation doesn't really accentuate how it's supposed to be shouted like a lunatic. :)

booyaajb1jv0.gif

booyaajb2vc6.gif

Bobby gets the choice before I upload it then...

Back
Top Bottom