The 'noughties'

matherto

20 times 20 times Man United
13 October 2004
St. Helens, Merseyside.
Manchester United
So then, with it being....less than six hours 'till we finish the 00's and start the 10's, what can we take from this decade?

The decade the internet really took over peoples lives, the decade terrorism took over peoples lives, etcetera. etcetera.

An open couple of questions to everyone.

Has the decade panned out how you thought it would, did you think you'd have done the things you've done once the decade was over?

What've you accomplished, and what do you wish you could've?

Where were you for the major things that happened, and do you think we'll look back on the noughties as a good decade or a bad one?

(I actually feel like I'm not writing this properly, and missing out on so many things that I could be asking or saying, and it's a bit vague, but I'm bored and not going out celebrating so never mind),

(I'm also aware questions one and two are pretty much the same thing...)

So yeah, erm, discuss and type away...

well all the best first of all

have a good night

trying my best to have one myself right now...

see you later and i might just post a somewhat reasonable opionion about the 00 decade later on
still, most of the time sucked and i agree the 90s were better

I've had a good 0's. Went to uni.... met the girlfriend, had a baby together, moved into our own home, got engaged and next september we'll be married.

Insane to think about it like that.

went to Chicago for 3 years in 2001, learned english which is something amazing. Really opens up the world.
We got our own home but it is still not ready to live in.
Went to a (I dont know how to call that in english) computer school which is propably a good choice looking at the future...

Still havent met my other half :(

well thats all.... Propably not the best 0. Too much wars and bad stuff happening in the world you know...

cheers

For me personally it was a good decade: my two kids were born in the noughties..

Generally speaking i don't think it was a good decade. After 9/11 fear ruled the world.
At the end of the decade greed of a "happy" few caused a big financial and social crisis.
And in between there was the tsunami... definitely not the best decade.

Back
Top Bottom