The game with the most enjoyable ML

fmicablues7

Premiership
15 July 2013
In your opinion, what is the best PES ML-wise ? I mean the most realistic, a great transfert system, a realistic growth system, accurate CPU scorelines, etc...

I think PES 6 is quite good ML-wise.
And i think PES 2013 is probably the worst one : shitty transfert system, overall rating completely wrong, growth system totally unrealistic, only low scorelines. A shame because the game is quite good otherwise, but i can't stand these problems because i"m mostly a ml player.

I quite liked the ML in PES2009 on PS3. I liked the bidding system with the swingy thingy which would swing one way or the other depending if the team then the player accepted the offer or not.

Can someone confirm if the ML on PES2014 is broken? I read on a different forum that regenerated players come back with the same stats that they had when they retired. :CONFUSE:

PES 3. Off-season training. XP based player development. Play-Offs. Roberto Baggio at Brescia knocking you out the ML Cup.

Pes 5 ML is a shame because the game is quite good otherwise. Cpu is motionless in transfert market and the reborn are cheated as hell.

If PES 6 had more ML slots (like in PES 2009 - 4x20 D1 and 1x12 D2), then it would have been absolutely the best.

That'd be pretty much a perfect football game for me. I wouldn't be bothering checking out newer PES games, which I do only because of ML in fact.

PES 2009 has the best ML system, but the game itself is lacking so it detracts. PES 6 would be my shout considering everything as the AI in my favourite game, PES 5, is too easy to beat.

I don't like the new ML system. There's not enough teams for them to attempt the realism-thing they've adopted.

Back
Top Bottom