The best team and player on the new pro?

Best Team? Barcelona. I hate them though because more than half the players you play online choose to be Barcelona.

Best player? I think it takes a lot of effort in stopping Ronaldo.

yeah i take your point Barca are last years Brazil, get a life all the people who choose them non stop. At least Adriano isnt quite as good as on the last one, however is still better than he should be!

Spain are quality on it and especially Villa and Torres upfront. Another team who are quality to pick that always raise's a few eye brows are bayern with Toni and Close upfront. Beat the cocks who choose barca all the time with one of these teams and this can be quite satisfying.

i think the 2 best teams are barca and inter.
best player is messi with his jinking little runs

What do you think is the best team, this is mine

1. Cech GK
2. Terry CB
3. Ferdinand CB
4. Alves RB
5. Evra LB
6. Messi LW
7. Ronaldo RW
8. Gerrard CM
9. kaka CM
10. Rooney ST
11. Ronaldiniho SS

Subs

12. Henry
13. Ibramivavic
14. Viera
15. Puyol
16. Buffon

GK-Cech
RB-Zanetti
LB-Ashley Cole
CB-Terry
CB-Ferdinand
DMF-Vieira
CMF-Gerrard
RW-Cristiano Ronaldo
LW-Ronaldinho
SS-Etoo
CF-Zlatan Ibrahimovic

I've boycotted Barcelona. I never play against them. Yeah, so I have to reject a lot of matches.

90% of the people that are towards the top on the leader boards are ones that choose Barca every time.

Yeah Barcelona is best team in ProEvo. I hate them! They are fast and strong. And player? I think best (worst playable) player is everyone who has speed + dribble speed + body balance bigger than 80....

Try totti hes shooting is the best on the game by far all u have 2 do from any distance is keep the shoot button held down and he gets it on target and with a shit load of power 2. Unstoppable!

You are right about the totti mate he is quality at shootin

I think that the best player and team on the new game depends on what sort of player you are and how you like like your team to play. I think that the poor players on the game just think that it is all about pace. pace is very important but the elite players of the game, such as myself know that the real best players on the game have goog passin, technique, balance and features such as this.:lol::lol::lol::lol::applause::applause:\\:o/\\:o/:lmao:

I think with this in mind the best players are Rooney, Kaka, Ibrahimavic and Gerrard!

All the poor players have the mentality of "lets all pick Henry, Eto, Owen and all that". Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

Agree guys... i hate how everyone uses bloody Barca or Inter! I want to have a fun game of someone like Sevilla v Arsenal or Celtic V Rangers.... not BARCA EVERY TIME!

yeah well said pal, saville good call i also think ath madrid are a good shout got some good players, its good to choose them then beat a pleb who is choosen barca or one of the other big guns:shock::(:D:D

i have just been playin pro and how good are bayern theey are top on the game play the ball wide and toni and klose up front mint

They have made babel for liverpool very good. Pace and good touch ( always a necesity for pes) and good shot. Play him either very wide

or behind striker

Barca are the best team. I never use them, it's practically cheating.

For a decent team that I don't feel too guilt going, Sampdoria are sweet.

Best player is probably Henry. He can effectively walk through defenders. In fact Adriano is still nearly impossible to cleanly tackle. The collision detection is so dreadful in this game that strong players can walk through defenders legs, arms etc

Er not really sure, at first I thought Inter, barca or Ac but realised i could counter nearly all of them with either Man Utd, Juventus, Chelsea or Bayern. Its a tough one this year.

btw if anybody has a 48 hour xbox live trial, could they please message my gamertag - Andre E17. My live ran out and I dont get paid until next week and I'm dying to play more pes! Please help a dude out. Thanks

I cant beleive how underrated brazil and arsenal are on it, and also it seems the stats vary from 360 and ps2, beacasue ronaldo seems underrated on the ps2, and seems too good on the 360

Back
Top Bottom