Texas Hold em (XBLA)

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
I have only just realised i have bought the full game of this, god knows when i did but i have it

So does anyone else have it because we can start having Poker nights :)

I have only just realised i have bought the full game of this, god knows when i did but i have it

So does anyone else have it because we can start having Poker nights :)

Yea, I've got it - pretty decent game.

I'd be up for a poker night - would be a laff :)

Sure ya didnt pick it up when it was Free for a Week?

I have it too by the way.

i have no idea, i may have bought it when i had spare points after downloading the Rainbow 6 maps

What day are we playing then? Next week sometime would be a good start when everyone is back into a routine

Not sure if I have it, I think I might do. Otherwise, I'll get it.
Just got Worms too if anyone is up for that? :)

Edit: Don't have it, and I'm not about to pay £6.80 for it either. I'll wait to see if it goes down in price :)

Edit: Just looked at what games I can buy with the 400 points I've got left over and all of the games are rubbish. I may just buy another 500 points and get Hold Em, leave 100 spare for pics or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I have it, I think I might do. Otherwise, I'll get it.
Just got Worms too if anyone is up for that? :)

Edit: Don't have it, and I'm not about to pay £6.80 for it either. I'll wait to see if it goes down in price :)

Edit: Just looked at what games I can buy with the 400 points I've got left over and all of the games are rubbish. I may just buy another 500 points and get Hold Em, leave 100 spare for pics or something.

Yea, if you excuse the phrase, "i have worms" :)

Think its a great little game, I'll catch you on it one day - and Carcassone which I see on my Vista sidebar, you are playing now ;)

sounds like we can get a full 8 then :)

Paul whats this sidebar your talking about and can you get it for XP?

sounds like we can get a full 8 then :)

Paul whats this sidebar your talking about and can you get it for XP?

Not sure if you can get it for XP, but I dont think so - its one of the Vista sidebar gadgets - you can put 5 friends in and it shows when they are online, what they are playing etc - like the one on the XBOX website.

Not sure what it is called, but I think its "XBOX FRIEND WATCH".

this is shaping up nicely i say we give it a trial run tomorrow at some point

I'm not going to win a FIFA tournament so it gives me a chance to win something ;)

anyone up for it tonight?

Me and Jay are goin on, CW will i think and Tim is on later

Back
Top Bottom