TeamVision

I think its just a weak attempt at spotting trends. I.e if a man recieves a pass in loads of space a couple of times, they take steps to prevent it happening again. I think it exists, definately. But I dont think its really good enough yet to be significantly noticeable.

It exists, but it's just a form of AI. It shouldn't have been given a special label.

It's kind of like making a great shampoo and calling it 'Super Duper Hair Washing Potion!'. Same thing, but they've given it a posh name to shift units.

Yeah it exists... barely.

A few times I have noticed the computer adapting, especially to wing play. It also covers your players on the edge of the box from a corner if you go for the spectacular volley once.

However, it also makes players very stupid. If you want an easy goal, keep running through the middle with your attacking midfielders then switch formations to push two players up to the wings keeping the two attacking midfielders where they were.

The computer adapts by pushing its central defenders to close down on your attacking midfielders and every cross you do will see two or more of your forwards alone in the box with noone else even in the penalty area.

Nice one, Seabass. Teamvision should have gone to Specsavers.

Back
Top Bottom