Team Popularity

diego_robinho

Conference
13 May 2003
Manchester
Man Utd
does anyone know where i can find a list of popularity ratings eg i think S is the best but not sure. and does player popularity go up or does it always stay the same im guessing it stays the same coz im in season three and no ones has gone up, im asking this coz my team popularity is S but im still getting points and was wondering if they are just useless now its S rating. thanks.

Man i dont understand what you´ve said! popularity S?? i´ve never saw it! are you brazilian.... if yes, post in portuguese cause im too!!

But, answering your question, im playing ML with Chelsea and my pop is B! Some player started with C or D pop , but now (im in the middle season) all C are B e all D are C and the rest is A.... they changed very fast for me!

im English. team popularity allows you to negotiate in the Mater League with teams of the same ranking eg B or C, but my rating is now S which im assuming is the best coz i signed Kaka and the previous season i couldnt negotiate coz my rating wasnt the same as Milan's. capiche!

ow yeah! ive knew what team pop is... i didnt understand what is ranking S cause ive never saw it!but i think when your team pop is bigger than the other time you can negociate!

Their are 6 rankings and I like to think of them this way:

- -> Local popularity
D -> Regional
C -> National
B -> Continental
A -> World
S -> Top 5 team in the world

Back
Top Bottom