Talksport Predictor

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Holio mentioned this to me earlier on today so I thought I would look into it. Its essentially the same as Predicts but you need to do all the games from the Prem every week.

Much bigger prizes on offer than the mug (Which I think is still amazing) and its also free

Talksport Predictor

Name of Mini League - Evo-Web
Password - hiya

It may or may not take off but if I don't post then you probably wouldn't know about it

Well seeing how great I did at this weeks predicts, I am also going to join. I think I have a gift for this shit. ;))

Yeah once you have signed up you need to join the league, the button to join is on there somewhere

Yeah once you have signed up you need to join the league, the button to join is on there somewhere
I have entered a minileague name, and then the password and have pressed button "Submit", and there was then an inscription that I have put in the statement on the introduction into group, and that the admin of this group should decide to accept or reject my statement.

Yeah I have just gone through and accepted all you guys who have applied, not too many of you so far but maybe it will pick up as the week goes on

Silly Bobby, I thought for a nil you just leave it blank, because if you press + the first number is 1.

So I missed out points for the Blackpool game :ROLL:

And how it so for a match Manchester United - West Ham have given to Metallica already 8 points, after all in the same place for correctly guessed result give only 4 points?:?:BLINK:

And how it so for a match Manchester United - West Ham have given to Metallica already 8 points, after all in the same place for correctly guessed result give only 4 points?:?:BLINK:

Yeah how come he got 8 for that?

Double your points, thats why they call me Terry Tibbs
fonejacker_terry_tibbs.jpg

Yes, good fellow Metallica! If you regularly would type so much points, you would be one of the best foretellers on all Talksport predictor.:TU:

Who knows...:) In the same place on a site there are such people who constantly guess in 60-80 percent of cases, I even don't represent as it probably.:BLINK:

You can do the Talksport one for weeks in advance by clicking the week number at the top of the page. Any points fuck ups in this one are nothing to do with me

Back
Top Bottom