switch 30 - 60 fps online are the cause of teletrasports!!!

dooter

Non-League
31 October 2006
please editers fix it

i think with training stadium all can play at 60 fps online resolving the teletrasport and other bugs

the teleport is the most annoying thing ever

anyway, i'm gonna buy fifa tomorrow...i know it sucks, but the only reason i play footie games is because of the online function, when that one sucks, there's no other way out... have to get fifa :(

and isnt 07 practically 06, which is practically 05 ... unless Im missing something. Soon as fifa goes next gen on PC, i'll be all over it. Not interested till then

Please don't go off topic.

What's this training stadium you're talking about?

i talk about to find a way to put training stadium over (for example) Konami stadium

so we can play this game online at 60 fps

but editers are sleaping about this way

right i just played my 3rd game onlien since buying this peice of shit on laucnh and fucksakes the teleport is a fucking joke. i lost 4:0 because of the teleport crap/ i fucking hate this game online, its unplayable. why the fuck am ic apped at 30fps? stupid fuckers

The latest patch fixed nothing. Whats the point when you think your defender is coming away with the ball and then it jumps to their attacker with the ball having a shot.

Constantly playing games where Im jumping between 1 bar and a red line, this never happened in PES6

And as for communication... "I was sleepy".... FUCK OFF!

I was going to say wake me up when the next patch is out, but according to everyone, this is the best PES ever so no doubt Konami will do more of the same next time and I dont even know if 09 will be worth waiting for.

The latest patch fixed nothing. Whats the point when you think your defender is coming away with the ball and then it jumps to their attacker with the ball having a shot.

Constantly playing games where Im jumping between 1 bar and a red line, this never happened in PES6

And as for communication... "I was sleepy".... FUCK OFF!

I was going to say wake me up when the next patch is out, but according to everyone, this is the best PES ever so no doubt Konami will do more of the same next time and I dont even know if 09 will be worth waiting for.

i totatly agree with you, after wasting hours patching it up with officla kits balls etc and downloading the latest patch with the hope of it being PLAYABLE online i was fucking disapointed . ir ealy want to love this game simply for the fact i spend my fucking money on it

how can people say this is the best pes? lol whoever thinks that is smoking too much or literely is blind. i wont be rushing to buy the next pro evo thats for sure

Back
Top Bottom