:COOL:

PREVIEW

Screenshot11106_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Screenshot13993_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Screenshot17006_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Screenshot18464_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Sweetfx download: HERE
MY settings download: HERE

Install: copy Sweetfx to the "FIFA 14/Game" folder, then copy MY settings in the same place, overwriting the old file!

Last edited:
well you can open the settings.txt and turn on HDR option(how sweetfx work is really simple and is written down in there ;) ) but as for me it caused much more clipping in FIFA and didnt look much better...on the other hand this is my settings what i prefer and make the game look better but colors still not out of this world

so if anyone willing to test sweetfx and post his own settings, previews feel free, i would like to see more, maybe someone could do better and sharing is caring

Nextgen?
:TTTH::P

:COOL:

PREVIEW

Screenshot11106_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Screenshot13993_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Screenshot17006_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Screenshot18464_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Sweetfx download: HERE
MY settings download: HERE

Install: copy Sweetfx to the "FIFA 14/Game" folder, then copy MY settings in the same place, overwriting the old file!

When you say copy Sweetfx, do you mean the Swfx_injector_201 30601 folder, or the Sweetfx folders and dlls within? I did the latter but I can't see any differences.

everything whats in the unrared injector's folder***, goes where the Fifa exe is, then overwrite the settings.txt there with mine

LTVxoKe.png

these files just next to the exe

Last edited:
The result will be different compared to yours especially if our display is difference, i have tried. I need to reuce the sharpen and turn off some settings parameter.

everything whats in the unrared injector's folder***, goes where the Fifa exe is, then overwrite the settings.txt there with mine

LTVxoKe.png

these files just next to the exe

Thanks.

OK, I've done that now and I noticed a big change: everything is now a weird black and white texture. I've reverted to default for now.

Last edited:
maybe use only one sweetfx folder (with the neame "SweetFX"), remove the other one

So just use the 64bit version since I'm running Win 7 64bit. I'll give that a try.

That didn't work; the game didn't run at all. Tried just using the other folder and it works fine now. Very nice! Everything is so much more vibrant now; I felt the colours were a bit washed out straight out of the box. Good job. :)

Last edited:
if it crashes on the start screen or giving an error on start up; delete the igo32 and igo64 dll files from the origin folder! (make a back up ofcourse)

i have no idea, the file is not that big, not overwriting anything, u should try it

ps: a few days ago i installed Fifa on my friends comp and hell he has a monitor that looks miles better even without sweetfx, it was that sharp and had that much colour, some monitor doesnt need sweetfx i guess its right

Back
Top Bottom