Swap magic slide tool?

P

pes_vetran

Anyone know if this can be used with the ps2 slimline or is it just for the original ps2??

cheers :mrgreen:

Best option for Slimline PS2 is the SlimTool, get the orange version, it's much stronger, been using it for a while now with the swap magic disks and well chuffed, bit fiddly to install, but just takes a bit of patience and jobs a good un. :)

ive ordered the slide tool, swap magic and flip top for my slimline, that should work thoguh shouldnt it? where can i buy the slimtool from? and quick delivery?

cheers

The slide tool wont work for the Slimline PS2, thats why they have newer tools to allow Swap Magic use on them.

If you've ordered the flip top then you dont need to worry about any other tools.

ok cool, the slide tool comes with the swap magic software, oh well just a bin job for that then

cheers

With my old PS2 I just snapped the lid so I could easily take it off or put it back on, no need for a slide tool. As Dar said you don't even need this with the fliptop.

i have a v3, the oldest ps2 version. i read there might be problems playing a patched we9 via swap magic. is this true, does anyone knows about this?

Back
Top Bottom