Sticking help!?!?

Bunford

Non-League
12 May 2007
When I install a patch (any patch), the game seems to stick on the loading screen after team selection when infull screen mode. It does the same in the loading after the team/formation selection. Any ideas?

When I run PES2008 without any patch etc in full screen it runs flawlessly and when I run it patched in windowed mode it runs flawlessly but I want it run patched and full screen.

Any ideas? I assume it's something to do with kitserver but have searched everywhere and can't find a solution!?!?!

me too!!!
I've the same problem... it suddenly happens yesterday evening.
It is slow to load the first match, very slow; but after everything runs fine.
From that moment i can restart choosing the teams and it runs fine.

What could it be the solution?
Sorry for my english

A got the same problem!!
Like kitserver...I only can play in windowed mode...if I go in fullscreen all game freeze...to show the teams kits, to load the game.
I wanna play in fullscreen damnit lol. If someone solve the problem, pls tell us.

I managed to solve this for anyone having the same issue and have real kits etc. However, you can't use your patch of choice.

I uninstalled everything and then clean installed. I then patched up to Konami's 1.2 patch.

I then installed YNWA's patch 1.0, followed by patch 1.1.

My game now runs fully in full screen mode without sticking etc. This is definitely the way forward I think as YNWA's patch is regarded as one of the best anyway. If anyone is having the sticking problem I'd advice doing this.

Grateful if anyone else having this problem and tries this lets us all know if it works for them too.

Hy guys.

I also have the same problem but can't get it to work even after installing Konamy's patch 1.20.

Would really like to use the latest t-patch v.1.05 in full screen mode.

Guys the problem is your antivirus. Try playing the game with the antivirus turned off. The game should run without sticking at all.

Hope this hepls.

Back
Top Bottom